HAPPY GAMEDAY!!!!!

around4ever

OK fans, as bad as last week was and as disgruntled as many of us were, that was last week!  Learn all we can from it and move on.  Let's get back on the W Train and take some hogs to the slaughterhouse. 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE HEY!!!

Crazy thing is I woke up this morning saw a nice orange and blue sunrise and thought wow tonight we get destroy the Piggies.  I have a good feeling about us blowing them away by 50, something like 63-10 final.

“Home.  Every time I come back, it’s a ‘War Eagle.’  It’s a ‘Go Tigers.’  It’s a glass of lemonade.  Rolling through College and Magnolia NEVER gets old.  Who I am is deeply rooted in this place I call home.  It’s a spirit.  It’s family.  It’s my home.  And once you have experienced it, you will never be the same.”

War Eagle!

I will never ever forget dining in an Auburn restaurant after the Arkansas game in mid 90's after being beat........Arkansas fan leaving stops at the door and shouts "PIG SOOEEE"...........may Auburn run up the score easily and often............Amen.

War Damn Eagle ?!

Going to use this thread to voice some thoughts.

1. It’s going to be hot again this week

2. Not a lot of buzz and I’m not seeing too many Piggies walking around.

3. Really hoping we start out with the ball and make some big plays on offense.

4. Got the wife her first Toomer’s lemonade and Cheeburger. Cheeburger was really behind in the kitchen today, moreso than usual, and over cooked the burgers.

5. The interiors of a lot of buildings I haven’t been in for quite some time have been really well designed and improved.

War Eagle

Let’s win by 1,000,000

Archived