GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Im not sure why so many think he is NFL ready next year.  I dont see it, but then again, what the heck do I know?

11 passing yards in one quarter against a team that let North Texas pass all over them.

time for another D stop. Please call the holding on Arky!

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Im not sure why so many think he is NFL ready next year.  I dont see it, but then again, what the heck do I know?

Auburn is doing him no favors. Kiper and McShay have him so high REGARDLESS of very little production this season because of the physical tools. They keep saying this is the wrong system for him. I think we can all agree.

First off they are timing our snaps perfect so that needs to change. Second Stidham has no pocket presence he always rolls to the right instead of trying to step up in the pocket or find your checkdown. Needs more work shouldn’t leave next year. 

Good news is Stidham keeps playing like this no pro team will take him big bad news is we'll have him for another year. wonder how that poll is going now on the main page?

Just now, mikeymac said:

Our offense is just not fun to watch anymore. So stale. 

Gus needs to quit trying to force a run first offense on a pass first team. This team should go 4 and 5 wide most of the time.

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

That's unacceptable. I'm not a Gus basher, and am not bashing him, but you cannot get the ball on the 4 yard line and run 3 stupid plays. Totally unacceptable.

Give it time you'll come around.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Auburn is doing him no favors. Kiper and McShay have him so high REGARDLESS of very little production this season because of the physical tools. They keep saying this is the wrong system for him. I think we can all agree.

You just quote Mel freaking kiper?

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

First off they are timing our snaps perfect so that needs to change. Second Stidham has no pocket presence he always rolls to the right instead of trying to step up in the pocket or find your checkdown. Needs more work shouldn’t leave next year. 

Who is going to give him more work. LOL.

Archived