GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People can complain about the secondary all they want. We have no pass rush. This is a big issue. We are being forced to bring 6-7 guys to get pressure, and still not getting home. Can't expect the secondary to survive when all out blitzes don't get home.

Just now, AUght2win said:

People can complain about the secondary all they want. We have no pass rush. This is a big issue. We are being forced to bring 6-7 guys to get pressure, and still not getting home. Can't expect the secondary to survive when all out blitzes don't get home.

Helps when you’re not getting held almost every play and it’s not getting called 

Just now, AUght2win said:

Yup.  ^^This guy gets it^^

C. Smith on the sideline for Auburn is a true damn hype man. He’s done more jumping jacks getting the crowd up than I could imagine doing without literally dying.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Helps when you’re not getting held almost every play and it’s not getting called 

We had the same problem last week at LSU. There is no pass rush without a blitz. It is a big shock. 

Just now, gr82b4au said:

At least we are not Tennessee

Getting destroyed I hear. Mississippi state and Kentucky seems to be a good game.

6 minutes ago, cammycam2 said:

This surely is the question. Kmart is not a sec RB. Im not sure if hes a starting RB anywhere. Love him to death but he lacks some intangibles

I don't if I would call being 20 pounds too light an intangible. 

Archived