GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

Just now, jmcrosson said:

I’m over these effing refs. Over them. I was over their s### last week, but that freaking call is outlandish 

It makes you wonder sometimes doesn’t it

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Would help if He wasn’t having to kick every fg from 50+

True but that time, that was the only possible call after the refs stole our TD....  The kid has the leg....just needs to get calmed down a bit......and making an important kick would probably help him too...

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

Seriously people complaining about a freshman kicker missing over 50 yard fgs.....get out of here with that bs

I’m not complaining but he is 1/4 I believe now with 50+ yard field goals. I’d just as well throw a Hail Mary. 

They put the “block in the back” on the Jumbotron. That’s the best block we’ve had al game. It was straight in his chest.

That was so bad som one should literally, no exaggeration, lose their job. Stole a touchdown from us and one hell of an effort from Davis. Those refs should be embarrassed 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Yea I remember when Daniel “wasn’t the answer” at K. There was a time where that was a popular opinion

Right....90% of the people complaining couldn’t kick an extra point 

1 minute ago, hutchids said:

thank God for our defense. Only great phase of game play today. Can we switch kickers please? Carlson is 4/9 on the year. That's awful. He doesn't appear to be his brother.

He will most likely improve but hopefully sooner than later. 

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Adjustments my rear end. You can't make adjustments.

Preach on brother. The next time he makes a half time adjustment will be the first time. 

His halftime speech probably says: let’s just keep doing what we’re doing but do it faster

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

It makes you wonder sometimes doesn’t it

Yes... It makes you wonder that if Auburn actually made plays for themselves,  nobody would need to point fingers at the refs.

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

They put the “block in the back” on the Jumbotron. That’s the best block we’ve had al game. It was straight in his chest.

That was so bad som one should literally, no exaggeration, lose their job. Stole a touchdown from us and one hell of an effort from Davis. Those refs should be embarrassed 

Matter of fact, he should be moved to the Offensive Line.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Just for the record the team that lost at home to Texas State last week has more rushing yards than we do. If not for defense take away sand punt returns the score would look as bad as the game does

Embarrassing, at best. 

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

True but that time, that was the only possible call after the refs stole our TD....  The kid has the leg....just needs to get calmed down a bit......and making an important kick would probably help him too...

The guy has 9 FG attempts, 5 at 50+, that doesn’t do much to help confidence, especially for a first year kicker. I still remember people saying how Daniel needed to be benched.

3 minutes ago, hutchids said:

thank God for our defense. Only great phase of game play today. Can we switch kickers please? Carlson is 4/9 on the year. That's awful. He doesn't appear to be his brother.

He never claimed to be his brother and I believe all buy one of his misses are from beyond 50 yards. 

1 minute ago, murpjf88 said:

Yes... It makes you wonder that if Auburn actually made plays for themselves,  nobody would need to point fingers at the refs.

They did on the play. 

Again - if you haven't turned off the TV disgustedly, go back and look at the rear view of the return past the good block at the 40. It's really clear thst 95 hits number 1 in thr back at the 20 yard line.

The refs are killing us this season, but not with this call.

I just don’t feel the same heart and desire and passion we played with against Washington and Alabama st. LSU game just seemed to take that drive away. Feels like players are just going through the motions now. Hope I’m wrong and we come out and hang 40 on them this half but just don’t know... 

Archived