GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

They need to stop letting young Carson kick 50 yarders. Not because I don’t think he’s capable of making them but because they’re going to get into his head. Some kickers just can’t make 50+ yarders. Punt that s***. 

So punt the ball on a free play to end the half??

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

The guy has 9 FG attempts, 5 at 50+, that doesn’t do much to help confidence, especially for a first year kicker.

That is on the coach. It is going to ruin his confidence. 

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

They need to stop letting young Carson kick 50 yarders. Not because I don’t think he’s capable of making them but because they’re going to get into his head. Some kickers just can’t make 50+ yarders. Punt that s***. 

He’s got the leg just really needs the confidence and let the groove set in

Auburn blows this game open in the 2nd half.  Gus and Stid still letting LSU game beat them in the first half.  2nd half more Boobie, more deep shots, more turnovers on defense.  Let’s go!

1 minute ago, MaxP said:

I bet anyone our communication issues are Stidham thinking the play called is terrible. 

He should. He’s the leader of our offense. He should tell them it’s s*** because it definitely is. The OLine sucks but the play calling sucks just as bad. Do something to help them out a little. 

Harrell needs to be benched. He’s been getting curb stomped by the DT all game. Calvin Ashley it’s time to shine. Can’t allow A gap pressure. Keep Cox in to pass block 

2 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Again - if you haven't turned off the TV disgustedly, go back and look at the rear view of the return past the good block at the 40. It's really clear thst 95 hits number 1 in thr back at the 20 yard line.

The refs are killing us this season, but not with this call.

Went back and watched. It's well behind the play, but it was the correct call.

Just now, JMassie11 said:

This isn’t chips play calling....js

I disagree. I think that wide receiver screens are a major part of his offense. I also think that nothing else is going to work when the offensive line is terrible.

But some of the play calls are really bad

Just now, Zeek said:

Harrell needs to be benched. He’s been getting curb stomped by the DT all game. Calvin Ashley it’s time to shine. Can’t allow A gap pressure. Keep Cox in to pass block 

I’m ready for Trox personally, he’s supposedly the meanest of anybody on the Oline

Archived