GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

Stidham looks like he is afraid to throw it if there is a DB in the same stadium as the receiver.

But most receivers are just running to their spot and standing around waiting on the pass.   Somebody has to come back toward the QB to help him out.

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

It's sinful that we are wasting this defense on this offense. 

I feel like I’ve seen this exact comment every season since Muschamp got here?

Put Harrelll on the bench. Entirely too much pressure from the damn A gap and more often than not it’s him getting beat. Where the flip is our RB or HB for pass pro?

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Stidham just missed him flat out . They will do something good eventually 

Looks like Sean White!

Did they coach it out of him too!

When Stidham showed up at AU, he was dropping the ball in all over the place. Now he can’t hit the long ball. 

Why do our QBs seem to regress?

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Take snap. Look down field for 1 second. Roll out of pocket. Jalen Hurts? 

we might actually have an opening for Hurts if he wants to transfer

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I feel like I’ve seen this exact comment every season since Muschamp got here?

And in 2013/2014, it was like “man if only we had a defense” 

Just now, AU64 said:

But most receivers are just running to their spot and standing around waiting on the pass.   Somebody has to come back toward the QB to help him out.

The ball should be delivered prior to the break. He will have to learn how to throw into tight spots at the next level

So any feelers our there for Hurts? Just feel like he’d flourish in a Gus type of offense. Just wishful thinking. 

Stadium has been emptying for a while now. Students section disappeared right before half.

Not the fun scoring fest it should have been. Didn’t know we were playing a top 10 defense.

Hate to say this but we will get killed by Tuscalooser and them puppies.. Oline is the worst I've seen in a long time... Sure hope we don't have any big time recruits on campus.. 

I had a premonition that CORD SANDBERG would somehow be a hero this year. I don’t know why Stidham has taken such a giant step backward this year but he is not playing like he needs to be our starting quarterback. Hell, put in Sandberg. Stidham is flat-out stinking up the place. Bad O-line, really really bad, but still....

Archived