GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

4 minutes ago, shabby said:

we might actually have an opening for Hurts if he wants to transfer

Well he would work perfect in this terrible offense. Take snap. Look for 1 sec. take off

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything on offense is a cluster. The quarterback is not playing well. He is missing wide-open targets when he has time.Problem is he rarely has time because the offense of line is terrible.

You know it is bad when the offensive coordinator throws his hands up in disgust. He can’t call a play if we can’t block. 

8 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Im actually fearing that we'll never have a competent deep passing game 

welcome to my whole life as a Auburn fan. I am sick of being a run first team. Every Auburn team ever has been like that. I wish we could become the Fun N Gun era of steve spurrier teams. It is the most fun offense to run AND you win a lot if done right with the right talent in place.

1 minute ago, aubieclawz said:

don't need a worm Auburn needs a power back. .A true 4/5* power house back to make a defense think

Our RBs are not the problem.  The guys blocking for them are.  You can have Bo back there, but if there aren't holes to run through, it don't matter.

1 minute ago, AUinfusion said:

We are getting less and less disciplined on defense, and I’m afraid that it’s from feeling like they have to win every game.

Muschamp built the defense of the last two seasons. Similar to how he built Florida's two SEC East title runs.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Our RBs are not the problem.  The guys blocking for them are.  You can have Bo back there, but if there aren't holes to run through, it don't matter.

It’s both. Our OL sux, but Kam is not helping us. The other poster is wrong, BTW. Worm would go off on this slower defense.

Just now, AUinfusion said:

We are getting less and less disciplined on defense, and I’m afraid that it’s from feeling like they have to win every game.

They’re always on the field.

Thank God for Arky penalties and Auburn special teams. They’ve been keeping us in it with the defense.

Just now, AUinfusion said:

It’s both. Our OL sux, but Kam is not helping us. The other poster is wrong, BTW. Worm would go off on this slower defense.

I have a bad feeling about Worm. There’s just no logical reason why we haven’t seen him all game. 

no one thought LSU would beat Auburn, no one thought Kentucky would beat Miss St, why do you people think Auburn could not beat Georgia or Alabama? We did last year, did we not? any team can lose on any given day.. Just gotta believe!!!

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Who will be playing on Sundays next year.

Does he play golf?

Archived