GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

Jarrett needs to stop spiking the ball in the ground in anger until he starts executing better. It just comes off as he is frustrated with the coaches/offense, but he is a big reason we are underperforming. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

JESUS since when has this board turned on Stidham? Come on. There are people coming out of the woodwork blaming him. Yah he has missed some throws but damn anyone can obviously see the problem is the OL WAY WAY more than him.

The problem is the entire offense. Quarterback included. Yes the line is terrible but when he has time he is missing. Also we can’t run.

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

lol you made the comment not me

Yep I did and you should get criticized for missing wide open people. I don’t care if you are freaking missing wide open people. I don’t care if you are Steve young. If you are Odell Beckham and you miss a wide open pass, you deserve criticism. Some of you guys fanboy too much.

So the stadium leaves and we decide to go want to move the ball? Maybe they are shy ☺️ 

People tell me there are no trolls on here. I think there’s some deep cover trolls on here and they mostly come out on game day. Hell I’m no Gus fan but I can at least be a little objective. Only got to read this thread and no watching  1st half and I thought for sure we were getting beat 35-0 

4 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

then cam sucked at free throws and still does.  Aaron Rodgers and Brady both missed on those last week, bums

Cam was throwing to Terell Zachery  IN COLLEGE better than your boy Jarrett to these 4/5 stars IN COLLEGE. no reason to compare the pressure of the NFL to aimless passes against Arky. I will say that last missed deep pass was on the refs not him though 

3 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

then cam sucked at free throws and still does.  Aaron Rodgers and Brady both missed on those last week, bums

Nah they don't miss them consecutive games....and they may have a pass rush coming at them. Rarely in the NFL do corners get beat that bad either. They are NFL QB's . JS needs to prove he deserves to be there

Just now, AUJedi said:

People tell me there are no trolls on here. I think there’s some deep cover trolls on here and they mostly come out on game day. Hell I’m no Gus fan but I can at least be a little objective. Only got to read this thread and no watching  1st half and I thought for sure we were getting beat 35-0 

You are out of your mind yoda! 

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

The problem is the entire offense. Quarterback included. Yes the line is terrible but when he has time he is missing. Also we can’t run.

100% correct. It’s everyone. Coaching, play calling, and everyone on the field outside of a few WRs. 

Archived