GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Score here, and then Malik, or Sandberg can come in and practice handoffs.

Gus SHOULD keep working on the passing game. But he will not.

1 minute ago, shabby said:

whitlow is the answer. I have no idea how Gus thought starting Kam was the way to go. its baffling. 

It is what Auburn coaches do. Like Tubs not starting Kenny Irons one year........

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

I can agree with that when he get the ball he gives it heck

Imagine... go with me on this one... imagine him catching it on a slant and not having to avoid 6 guys at once...

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yep I did and you should get criticized for missing wide open people. I don’t care if you are freaking missing wide open people. I don’t care if you are Steve young. If you are Odell Beckham and you miss a wide open pass, you deserve criticism. Some of you guys fanboy too much.

i am cool with criticism, i am sure JS will say he should of had that one.  I think he should have had that one.  But basic statistics show that passes over 40 yards are not high completion and you are gonna miss on some.   It is what it is.

Quick passes to the exterior with playmakers, running to the outside and getting up field... it opens up runs like what Whitlow just had.  That was good playcalling, we need more of that.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Was typing this before the score: This team doesn’t need to be running clock, focus on running the O and getting better

Too late!

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gus SHOULD keep working on the passing game. But he will not.

I want to dream though. Go four wide again. Quick passes. Let's keep working on that. 

3 minutes ago, AUJedi said:

People tell me there are no trolls on here. I think there’s some deep cover trolls on here and they mostly come out on game day. Hell I’m no Gus fan but I can at least be a little objective. Only got to read this thread and no watching  1st half and I thought for sure we were getting beat 35-0 

Are you kidding me!? It sounds like you are looking at the score go up but not watching the game. Which is fine. People have stuff to do. But this is a verrrry sloppy offensive performance and the critics on here are well within their right to criticize the crap offensive performance against this terrible team.

Just now, auburnphan said:

i am cool with criticism, i am sure JS will say he should of had that one.  I think he should have had that one.  But basic statistics show that passes over 40 yards are not high completion and you are gonna miss on some.   It is what it is.

That’s fair I apologize . You are one of my favorite posters man. I am just so frustrated right now and taking it out on the absolute wrong people.

This has to be the worst we have ever felt blowing out a SEC team right? Nothing to like about this game at all besides the W.

Just now, Zeek said:

Imagine... go with me on this one... imagine him catching it on a slant and not having to avoid 6 guys at once...

You trying to get the ball intercepted? Everyone know you don’t throw anywhere near the middle of the field

Archived