GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

JESUS since when has this board turned on Stidham? Come on. There are people coming out of the woodwork blaming him. Yah he has missed some throws but damn anyone can obviously see the problem is the OL WAY WAY more than him.

Watch the little things and youcan see it's more than just the o line. Now maybe the o line made him the way he is now

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

I want to dream though. Go four wide again. Quick passes. Let's keep working on that. 

absolutely like mercy. SO much to work on. The timing is off so bad. And the starting OL needs the reps.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

This has to be the worst we have ever felt blowing out a SEC team right? Nothing to like about this game at all besides the W.

the defense but that's it. SP teams too if we could make field goals

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

i am cool with criticism, i am sure JS will say he should of had that one.  I think he should have had that one.  But basic statistics show that passes over 40 yards are not high completion and you are gonna miss on some.   It is what it is.

When they are that wide open, they are high percentage plays.  A competent qb would not keep missing those.  

Just now, cole256 said:

Watch the little things and youcan see it's more than just the o line. Now maybe the o line made him the way he is now

Hey if that boy at FSU ain’t scared yet then JS shouldn’t be

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

This has to be the worst we have ever felt blowing out a SEC team right? Nothing to like about this game at all besides the W.

And to think another score of any kind covers the spread. Lol

and Davis almost took it

Ryan Davis is our best punt returner in years how did we not get him back there sooner in his career?? 

Archived