GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

PHEW thank God we did not play North Texas tonight. We would of got run out of the stadium lol......

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CR said:

So our RB rotation is basically Rock, Paper, Scissors. Worm is a spark waiting to happen. To bury him til the end of the game is just hard to fathom.

Nutsburg, is Gus' hometown.

Just now, fishepa said:

Didn’t stop him last week 

Those weren't risky throws. One was a back shoulder and the other the receiver didn't help him out and give full effort

10 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Deshaun Davis needs to have a players only meeting and get some fire in everyone. He is one of the only players I see that plays with that passion and drive that everyone else needs to have. 

Not only does a players meeting need to take place but the coaches b to inform the players, especially the OL, we're going to find out who wants to play aND who doesn't.:excl:

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

That's what next week is for.  At this point, get out of here tonight and go make adjustments.  Don't get anyone hurt.

Next week gus will work on the running game like he has EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. against a non power 5 school. We will get over 400 yards rushing next week to inflate our rushing numbers.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Next week gus will work on the running game like he has EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. against a non power 5 school. We will get over 400 yards rushing next week to inflate our rushing numbers.

Well at least I won't see it.  ND/Stanford beckons in South Bend.

5 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

oStidham shouldn’t even be in the game anymore. 

Guess the coaches are hoping he will make a couple good pass plays.....and giving him a chance to work on his stats.. 

This is a game that JS will have a hard time finding anything in the films that look good about his performance. 

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

That’s fair I apologize . You are one of my favorite posters man. I am just so frustrated right now and taking it out on the absolute wrong people.

No reason to apologize, I am as frustrated as you are.  JS needs to have his eyes down field when he scrambles, receivers need to react to it.  It all starts at the o-line and trusting your protection.  JS doesn't trust his, for good reason.  I expected such a different offense this year and still can't figure out what the hell we are doing.

2 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Lol @ Offensive PI.

sec office is trolling us lol

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Well at least I won't see it.  ND/Stanford beckons in South Bend.

Go trees!

Taking a knee here and that will be it.   Tigers win 34-3.     Very uninspiring, going through the motions type of night.  didn't improve a bit, still running the same plays that don't work.   But its a win.   Take it to the post game thread.

Archived