Post game Arkansas thread

tbone1430

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defense and ST were stout.  Thank you.

Offense?  Ugh.  We had 2 drives that looked good, Quick routes to the receivers with quick throws and we moved the ball.  The drive where we had Kmart on some exterior runs and quick passes outside to Schwartz and Davis that opened a Whitlow TD run shows glimpses of what we can do on Offense were promising.  Hopefully we watch film and grow on those drives.  Hopefully.

Kudos to Steele and the D and the Special Teams for a 31 pt divisional win.

Wasn't able to really watch the game because my WatchESPN wasn't working. I don't think I missed much. Maybe I saved myself a few gray hairs or wrinkles.

Can we have a Benny snell jr type of running back? He is the real deal 

1 minute ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Not even 250 total yards on offense..wtf is wrong!?!? 

We only had two drives that had good play calls to highlight our strengths on offense.   Our OLine in not a strength, so running up the gut isnt going to work every time.  Quick pass releases and exterior runs with our fast guys needs to happen to open up running lanes.  We need to use the pass to open up the run...not the other way around.

Whatever our offense is supposed to be, just wad it up and throw it in the trash. As of now, we have one of the worst offenses in the sec 

Good job defense and special teams.

The offensive line has not improved over the first four games at all. QB play is iffy at best. Hard to say about rb because there is no holes to run through. The defense played better tonight than last week. Special teams looked great. Just don't think Gus has a clue on how to straighten out the offense. 

It feels like we’ve had much the same discussions on here after games where the offense inexplicably struggled for years now...but lets keep pumping sunshine about our offensive genius coach...

Just now, Tigercj said:

The offensive line has not improved over the first four games at all. QB play is iffy at best. Hard to say about rb because there is no holes to run through. The defense played better tonight than last week. Special teams looked great. Just don't think Gus has a clue on how to straighten out the offense. 

I really don't think he does. I wouldn't either, but I ain't making $49 mil for it either.

1 minute ago, Tigercj said:

FIFY

1 minute ago, Tigercj said:

Watching CCL throw his hands up in the booth have me concerned.  What was he frustrated with?  Stidham?  Gus? Execution?

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

It feels like we’ve had much the same discussions on here after games where the offense inexplicably struggled for years now...but lets keep pumping sunshine about our offensive genius coach...

Can't hide in Cam's shadows forever.

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Somebody put a hex on Stidham. Plain and Simple.

Okay okay who said Stidham was your man crush? Raise your hand. Let's get some people owning up to this

7 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Not even 250 total yards on offense..wtf is wrong!?!? 

Must be the poor secondary play...

Archived