Auburn 34 Arkansas 3 - Highlights

RunInRed

What does it say that the "highlights" thread of a 29 pt SEC win only has 2-3 comments?

One being my smartass reply...LOL

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

What does it say that the "highlights" thread of a 29 pt SEC win only has 2-3 comments?

One being my smartass reply...LOL

That some people only find joy in complaining?

1 minute ago, kevon67 said:

That some people only find joy in complaining?

The complaining threads are LOADED with comments so...... Yes.

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

The complaining threads are LOADED with comments so...... Yes.

Have been since I come here from AUEagle..........which had its share as well.

1 hour ago, AU_Tiger_88 said:

There were some great takeaways from this game.  We are seeing a resurgence in our special teams this year!!

Sorry for the late thumbs up.............I have read so many negative posts I first suspected sarcasm?...............I remember a time during Tuberville era we would traded 2 cows and an oxen for a blowout win vs Arkansas..........not to mention 9th ranking?

2 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Have been since I come here from AUEagle..........which had its share as well.

I came from Auburn Eagle. I miss it. I wasn’t there long before it merged. The little time I was there it seemed like I was always on restriction or whatever it was called? You know I think I was even banned?

59 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Sorry for the late thumbs up.............I have read so many negative posts I first suspected sarcasm?...............I remember a time during Tuberville era we would traded 2 cows and an oxen for a blowout win vs Arkansas..........not to mention 9th ranking?

Understandable.  There are too many people who are the half glass empty that are posting many negatives.  We are in a tough league.  Its not the C-USA or American or ACC...it is the freaking SEC and not to mention its the SEC West which is arguably the toughest division in college football who has put a team in multiple national title possibilities.  And our special teams haven't been that good the past few years but look at what we have done this year, I am glad that we are improving in that area.

Archived