Steele adjusted. Would this work for our offense

shabby

When teams put an extra offensive lineman on the line and steele recognizd the need to utilize extra rushers from the secondary. It was brilliant and it worked. What about our offensive line. Would we be better off with one less receiver and one more lineman for protection? I don't know how these things work just a thought for you mighty keyboard experts

That’s a thought but most times it’s JS rolling out for no reason. The oline isn’t that good but we are putting all of the passing game issues on them which isn’t all their fault. We have this theory that JS couldn’t be the blame for anything it’s always someone else.

5 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

That’s a thought but most times it’s JS rolling out for no reason. The oline isn’t that good but we are putting all of the passing game issues on them which isn’t all their fault. We have this theory that JS couldn’t be the blame for anything it’s always someone else.

I don't think the offensive line is the totality of the problem. But the entire first half they couldn't pick up the outside Blitz. No adjustment they just let him come in unblocked every single time. I had thought they were improving until I saw how the protection was last night

• WarTiger changed the title to Steele adjusted. Would this work for our offense

Archived