Null

StatTiger

Upon Further Review -Arkansas Game

Thanks Stat for quantifying what we already know.  Our defense is very good and our offense is very bad even though we have a supposedly have an offensive guru for a head coach.  Maybe he can get it together at some point but it sure does look bad right now, especially when guys start jumping ship.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, weagl1 said:

Thanks Stat for quantifying what we already know.  Our defense is very good and our offense is very bad even though we have a supposedly have an offensive guru for a head coach.  Maybe he can get it together at some point but it sure does look bad right now, especially when guys start jumping ship.  

I would like Stat to  do a stat on how much our offense has struggled with this so called "Guru" over the last six years and compare it with Tubs first six  years.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StatTiger said:

The Auburn offense has faced third and eight or longer 17 times this season, converting just two times (11.8%).

That is mind boggling.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, oracle79 said:

That is mind boggling.

It is, but I'm not exactly shocked.  We just don't have a passing game to pick up 8-15 yards.  We either throw bombs or run screens and expect the receiver to break 4 tackles to get the first down.  Neither of those are exactly high percentage plays.

• Thanks 1

@StatTiger in terms of the result of a play, is there a statistically significant difference between the results for pass plays that happen within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage where the receiver is moving forward as in a quick hitting slant off a RPO vs when the receiver is moving laterally in the screen game?

Thanks StatTiger!   Crazy good work.

We are getting these results after 8 months of planning and preparation.   Wow.   And we are paying $583,000 per month.   Wow. 

I guess I am disappointed.  

Edited by Beaker
  • Like 2