KJ!

DAG

Good for Kerryon.  Great football representative.

However I thought you were referring to KJ Britt from last night on his block punt return and how heads up it was when everyone else was just standing around.  Football instincts!

Just now, corchjay said:

I thought his career was over since Gus ran him into the ground.  Go figure the old used up running back must still have some life left in him.

Don’t start. Keep it about KJ representing man. Many other threads for that.

He is one of my favorite AU RBs of all time. His style is so unique; patient with great vision. I also loved how he would just throw people away from him. That stiff arm was deadly.

6 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

He is one of my favorite AU RBs of all time. His style is so unique; patient with great vision. I also loved how he would just throw people away from him. That stiff arm was deadly.

Yep he is super humble too! Detroit loves him.

Ugh, just STOP.

I still hate that he left early. One, if not my favorite, player at AU. 

So very proud of him!!! The Lions got a special, special player/brand ambassador. 

I am so happy for him.  It is always great to see former players light it up.  Carlton Davis is doing very well also.

He has really developed so much since the last summer.  He fine tuned that move, as one of the comments mentioned on the tweet, the Sanders Shuffle. I can see some B Sanders in his game now.  Loved watching him last night.  Good thing is I can at least watch him once a year when the Lions play on TGiving 

Archived