Lawrence the new starter at Clemson

gr82b4au

Clemson D Line not near as dominant as I expected them to look. Good, but not dominant. One mock draft had 3 of their D Linemen in top 10. Syracuse has a good plan.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AU64 said:

I don't think Dabo was cold blooded about it...but JMO he was being honest with him.... 

That's a good point.

Dabo could have strung him along til "game 5" knowing what he was going to do and removed his chances of transfer.  

I actually give Dabo credit here for being up front and stand up about it.

Now Dabo's got his own bed to lie in but at least he's grown up and can handle it.

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

They made their bed and now they have to sleep in it. Same with KB.

Can't deny that...but if you look at the season stats for the first four game  TL was doing much better.....I prefer that Dabo did not play a game with him....told him the score and let him decide.   After that...."que sera sera" 

35 minutes ago, AU64 said:

So in a case like this, does the coach called the "departee" and invite him come back for the second half?     AU once called some kid out of the stands to fill in when needed....many years ago and  don't recall the situation though. 

I remember.........Otis Mounds?...............figuring this one out will give me someting to do till kickoff?

Archived