Auburn vs Southern Miss Prediction

Zeek

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

USM 31 Auburn 20 

And everybody thinks MY prediction is bad....

I get the AU 20 but do you really think Southern Miss is gonna roll up 31 on them?

6 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

And everybody thinks MY prediction is bad....

I get the AU 20 but do you really think Southern Miss is gonna roll up 31 on them?

Is young Bret Favre returning?

Since I don't predict Auburn scores because of the obvious reasons my prediction is mounting frustration, yelling at my TV,   hitting the arm of my couch several times, yelling some more, before finally resolving myself to a "closer than it should be" victory. At least that's the way it typically goes. That's not just because Gus is coaching either. I remember feeling the same way with Tuberville. I wonder if anyone has ever done a study on the lifespan of Auburn fans vs other fans. I mean we have more highs and lows than anybody I can think of. It has to be taking it's toll on us all. 

13 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

I honestly have no idea how to predict this offense. I could see us scoring 50 & I could also see us scoring 14. Anytime I predict anything good we suck. So I’m saying 21. Won’t suck as bad if my expectations are set low..?

Ditto. I’ve missed on all three P5 games. So......

AU 34

Farve-less 6

Auburn 38

USM 14

close for a while till the offense kicks in and gets back to the 225 rushing yards and 230 through the air. I think we get over the swoon of LSU & Arky during this game and gives us a game to build on with positives on both sides of the ball. I see our defense maybe giving up 250-280 yards for the day. Look for another OL change with Ashley getting his chance at guard for either Harrell or Horton.

I'm sad that I agree with most here. Tired of predicting our boys to score 40+ to watch ourselves struggle. I honestly rarely feel it's something the defense is doing to us as much as it is us not executing the way we can and should.

3 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

my bad

USM 41, AU 20 

Good Lord DT! If that happens we will not win another game!  I do think  AU 41 & eagle guys 20 is more like it.?

Depends on if we are ready to play football on offense this week.

I am thinking we will.  This is about the time of the year we get cranked up. Stidham with his best game of the season.  Redshirt watch in the second half.  Win by 4 TDs.

Until I see improvement in the OL, AU 29, AMiss 17.

Archived