Mr bigbird?

aubiefifty

any truth to the rumors that when you were born they stuck you under the bed for two weeks to see if you would grow hair or feathers?

just a little something to maybe lighten the mood on the football board...............waves.

I heard he used to fly all the time until a corner intercepted him and told him, with his aerial expertise, he could be one hell of a secondary coach. Thus the legend began... that corner? Oh just some guy known as Deion Sanders...

He is the master of mind control! Don't mess with the bird, he might peck your ears off! (a bit of humor my friends).

5 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

He is the master of mind control! Don't mess with the bird, he might peck your ears off! (a bit of humor my friends).

Had no idea he was a pecker?............1st ever board warning in 3......2.......1

boys lets not get too giddy.....remember " fear the beak". he will rip your heart out and feast on it like a two day old fishing worm. even the mighty golf seems afraid to comment. of course it could be i am just not funny. shrugs........

21 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Had no idea he was a pecker?............1st ever board warning in 3......2.......1

If you had a pecker between your eyes you would give more than a warning   

Archived