Clemson Grad Transfer QB Kelly Bryant (Mizzou)

Auburn2Eugene

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, milehighfan said:

I know KB is supposed to make his decision today. Does anyone know what time?

If you would simply interpret the chicken bones and add that to the position of Jupiter’s 4th moon it’ll lead you straight to the headpiece of the Staff of Ra from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Line that up correctly with the angle of the sun and it’ll clearly lead you to the post announcing the time. Gah for the life of me guys... 

FD678A73-EEDE-418F-915F-10627570904D.jpeg

7 minutes ago, BusinessSchoolBum said:

To distract from our short term anticipation/anxiety, can we admit how excited we are about moving on to recruiting season and NSD? I know I am. 

We are about to nosedive into NSD. Hope that doesn’t put a wet blanket onto your optimism, ya business school bum :poke:

1 hour ago, TigerFanAU said:

I agree. An in home visit the day of the announcement? Sounds much closer to me than I realized and seems Gus is trying to change Bryant's and his parents minds. 

As you said previously E, from everything that came out last week, it sounds like Gus used KB as the primary selling point for him not getting fired. If we don't get KB, does Gus bolt for another job?

If that is the reason Auburn kept him then that’s dumb. Based on a whether or not he could get a player who just got beat out by freshman. This makes no sense to me at all but the again it’s the Auburn PTB so who knows

23 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

don't be disappointed if things don't go like you want them to go....jus' sayin'

It will be a shocker if he picks us. As of this morning, we were out of it. 

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Not. necessarily. The logic I get from that is either Gus is desperate based on what I just posted above or he felt Mizzou still led after the AU OV.

Buzz is still favoring Mizzou FWIW.

So we're hypothetically about to lose a guy to Missouri, that is from South Carolina? I swear at the current state of our beloved program.  Good grief Charlie Brown.

Since the breaking news of Gus coaching another year, I could really use some good news.

18 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

It will be a shocker if he picks us. As of this morning, we were out of it. 

said who? I really don;t know.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

The logic I get from that is either Gus is desperate based on what I just posted above or he felt Mizzou still led after the AU OV.

Hmm.  You always have more info than me, so I’m gonna expect Mizzou.  But with that little bit of info only, it seems unlikely that KB would postpone his announcement for gus and Porter to visit if he has already decided on Mizzou.  

3 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Hmm.  You always have more info than me, so I’m gonna expect Mizzou.  But with that little bit of info only, it seems unlikely that KB would postpone his announcement for gus and Porter to visit if he has already decided on Mizzou.  

You know why it will be Mizzou 22? Because this is just not our year. Nothing has gone our way. it just goes with the theme of this season.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

You know why it will be Mizzou 22? Because this is just not our year. Nothing has gone our way. it just goes with the theme of this season.

Well maybe the pleading paid off? Or maybe he told him that we have a new OC that we don’t know about and he changed his mind. You never know.  Just trying to spin a positive vibe in this place. Haha

I think the Stidham announcement has something to do with this.  KB wasn’t coming until he knew for sure JS was leaving so he made the announcement today.  

Has KB made his choice?  I thought it was supposed to be at 6 pm and it is past this. Update please.

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

Has KB made his choice?  I thought it was supposed to be at 6 pm and it is past this. Update please.

Someone said 7pm, which I assumed was 7pm Central. Even if 7pm Eastern, still 22 minutes to wait.

11 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

Gus is still not safe if he loses to Purdue, IMO.

I think this is over and we will have Gus for one more season. If Purdue beats us badly then it will bode poor for Gus for 2019 and put him on the outs this time next year.

Archived