Clemson Grad Transfer QB Kelly Bryant (Mizzou)

Auburn2Eugene

Here’s the deal with Kirby not playing Fields so far.  He’s waiting for the SECCG to play him starting the 2nd half, Bama won’t be able to adjust and UGA wins in OT.   You heard it here first.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, wcware said:

If we were to nab KB next year would have a different feel. Would we go back to the old offense. Ya know... the one that worked

Not without an offensive line. 

15 hours ago, alexava said:

Correct. I should have worded it different. But I’ll highly suspect he will want to make his choice and enroll in time for spring with his team of choice. Which (I think means December or early January). It wouldn’t be too good of an idea to skip spring if you didn’t have to. 

Of course he’ll enroll in time for spring. He won’t have to wait till the mid-Jan deadline as Stidham will declare December 23rd, the day after the Bham Bowl. 

16 hours ago, ellitor said:

As a transfer he doesn't have to sign anything. But he does plan to decide before JS publically decides on leaving.

You have it officially that Bryant decides prior to Stidham declaring? Based on what?

4 minutes ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

You have it officially that Bryant decides prior to 12/23? Based on what?

Nothing is, was or will be official. 

3 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Id honestly tank another year if it meant we got Justin. We're gonna either get Gus outta here and have a transition year or have Gus and suck anyway next season, so you might as well throw it away if it means having a transcendent folk hero in the backfield.

unless Gus somehow makes it to 2020 and wastes justin too

Well the word on the street is Fields has said that he should have went to AU because he could be playing a lot more and possibly starting right now.

5 minutes ago, SouthGATiger said:

Well the word on the street is Fields has said that he should have went to AU because he could be playing a lot more and possibly starting right now.

Starting at linebacker.😋

4 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I fully expect, barring an injury to Tua, for Jalen to RS next year and then be the starting QB at Bama in 2020.

I would be surprised if that happens. Jalen can play anywhere that wants him in 2019 after he gets his degree this academic year. I don't see him sitting 2019 to play 2020 at Bama when he can play most places in 2019.

3 hours ago, wcware said:

If we were to nab KB next year would have a different feel. Would we go back to the old offense. Ya know... the one that worked

You mean the one that had a good OL which made it work?

1 hour ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

You have it officially that Bryant decides prior to Stidham declaring? Based on what?

Nothing is official in recruiting til a school announces something but KB plans to decide in December per Keith yesterday. KB knows JS's plan already. JS expected to leave is what has AU as a major threat for KB.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I am not going to argue the value of a Qb that can make plays with his feet in this offense. It’s not ALL oline but I will admit it is an awful lot of it.

6 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

He's back. 

Nope not really.  Only to pass along TRUE information.  Y’all can have at it with the hate.  I’d rather be a silent supporter of my team then a front running supporter.  There’s a huge difference in lies and agenda and being critical of a coach...  and as I’ve stated until Gus isn’t our coach he will have my full support.  And to disappoint the haters I’d say it’s probably 95% he stays and 5% he goes... changes on the staff will he made.  My assumption is Chip, Horton, and possibly JB.  

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Once again, I'm torn--should we just be planning on making a change after 2019, or should we let Gus make a big splash OL coach hire this winter?

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Once again, I'm torn--should we just be planning on making a change after 2019, or should we let Gus make a big splash OL coach hire this winter?

Not going to speculate on that in a recruiting forum thread. Ask it in a football forum thread.

1 hour ago, wcware said:

I am not going to argue the value of a Qb that can make plays with his feet in this offense. It’s not ALL oline but I will admit it is an awful lot of it.

There is no arguing going on. Just saying it doesn't matter if a QB can make plays with his feet if you don't have an OL to block for him, especially in the SEC where the DLs are so damn good..

2 hours ago, corchjay said:

Nope not really.  Only to pass along TRUE information.  Y’all can have at it with the hate.  I’d rather be a silent supporter of my team then a front running supporter.  There’s a huge difference in lies and agenda and being critical of a coach...  and as I’ve stated until Gus isn’t our coach he will have my full support.  And to disappoint the haters I’d say it’s probably 95% he stays and 5% he goes... changes on the staff will he made.  My assumption is Chip, Horton, and possibly JB.  

Thank you ....one of the few who don’t kiss the ring.

23 hours ago, jared52 said:

There was a secrely taped video of Chizik that where he was giving a talk to (I think) Talon Club (or whatever) members where he told the story of Gus convincing him to get Cam. Funny and sad at the same time.

Wasn’t some of this hesitation due to his off the field issues 

13 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

No. A "Juco QB just wasn't in Chiz's plan for the longest time."

2 hours ago, aubaseball said:

I don’t really recall what’s he said. 

On 11/2/2018 at 2:25 PM, ellitor said:

Nothing is official in recruiting til a school announces something but KB plans to decide in December per Keith yesterday. KB knows JS's plan already. JS expected to leave is what has AU as a major threat for KB.

No disagreement in this post, but your previous post insinuated Bryant was concrete in announcing prior to Stidham's announcement.

And yes, ever since Bryant announced his intentions to transfer, I had AU as the favorite as Stidham is 100% gone.

But I believe Stidham will announce prior to Bryant announcing.

5 hours ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

No disagreement in this post, but your previous post insinuated Bryant was concrete in announcing prior to Stidham's announcement.

No. My previous posts are saying Jarrett leaving is pretty much a given. Bryant knows this & has been told this by AU staff so it will be a factor in his decision.

And yes, ever since Bryant announced his intentions to transfer, I had AU as the favorite as Stidham is 100% gone.

We know.  No need to toot your horn.

But I believe Stidham will announce prior to Bryant announcing.

I don't. Most declarations of leaving don't happen til late December or January. KB is likely to commit in early or mid December.

Archived