Clemson Grad Transfer QB Kelly Bryant (Mizzou)

Auburn2Eugene

5 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I’m with you on the impatient part. I’m tired of mid seasons being about “wait till next year”. Also, it will be interesting to see how Sandberg develops. Would make for a great story if he climbs the depth chart. 

Haven’t seen much of him , but I hope he doesn’t dislocate a hip running the ball lol

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

As of now, Gus is not interested. 

As he shouldn’t have interest.  He knows what he has in QB talent and I’m sure he can be trusted in evaluating and developing our next QB like he has done in the past.  Oh.....wait.

2 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Yes guys, Gus is not interested in getting a true duel threat qb who would fit his system. He would rather try to force a square peg in a round hole. As a matter of fact I think he is trying to get Arky's 270 lb. backup qb to transfer to AU.

32 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Will Nix be the highest rated and most talented HS QB Auburn has brought in under Gus...?

Highest rated yes. Most talented? If you count his time as OC no. Gus is the reason we got Cam. As a HC? TBD. Nick Marshall was pretty damn talented with what he was asked to do. Stidham is more talented than he has played this season. The offensive issues on this team has weighed on him.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Highest rated yes. Most talented? If you count his time as OC no. Gus is the reason we got Cam. As a HC? TBD. Nick Marshall was pretty damn talented with what he was asked to do. Stidham is more talented than he has played this season. The offensive issues on this team has weighed on him.

I was speaking as a pure HS QB..I thought Nix would be, I just wanted to be sure. It will be interesting to see how Nix progresses under Gus (if he is here that is)

13 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Hopefully this is sarcasm or Gus truly is a fool. 

6 hours ago, DAG said:

Hopefully this is sarcasm.

It’s not. The staff did an a initial evaluation after he announced the transfer and apparently decided to pass. Therefore this thread is now being moved to the Rivals section.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

It’s not. The staff did an a initial evaluation after he announced the transfer and apparently decided to pass. Therefore this thread is now being moved to the Rivals section.

Holy crap. Well then I am going to jump on the Bo Nix bandwagon. I don't trust them to have the other three ready.

29 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

So disappointed in this decision. This could bite us 

If it makes you feel any better no other top tier P5 program is interested either. If he was a high quality player I would have thought he would get real looks from schools better than the Arky & UNCs of college football.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

If it makes you feel any better no other top tier P5 program is interested either. If he was a high quality player I would have thought he would get real looks from schools better than the Arky & UNCs of college football.

Don't forget Mississippi State who just owned us not too long ago. Can't forget about that lower tier peasant.

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Don't forget Mississippi State who just owned us not too long ago. Can't forget about that lower tier peasant.

Haven’t seen where they are interested in him or I would’ve mentioned them obviously.

Regardless the Westside pups Are not an upper tier P5 program and likely never will be.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Haven’t seen where they are interested in him or I would’ve mentioned them obviously.

Regardless the Westside pups Are not an upper tier P5 program and likely never will be.

Obviously, they aren't which is why I said it.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Obviously, they aren't which is why I said it.

OK but still they did not own us. Our own stupid mistakes & gifts from the referees gave them that game. That is not the definition of being ownedin my book. I will not talk about or argue about that game any further because just reading the post About that game just made my blood pressure go through the roof. Do my health a favor and drop it please.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

OK but still they did not own us. Our own stupid mistakes & gifts from the referees gave them that game. That is not the definition of being ownedin my book. I will not talk about or argue about that game any further because just reading the post About that game just made my blood pressure go through the roof. Do my health a favor and drop it please.

Haha, whatever man. 

On 10/30/2018 at 7:59 AM, ellitor said:

Wow. Just......wow.....

I really don't get what the draw is to this kid.  I know he is a runner but he did get beat out by a freshman for a reason.  Clemson decided they could not beat UAt with this kid running their offense.  Why would we be any different?  Bottom line he wasn't good enough to keep starting job.  I don't want him here.

"The State" reporting Kelly had a good visit to Auburn Tuesday and he had as he described it a good discussion with Gus. Woops i mean the wow...just wow... tool as this forum calls him. Bryant says he likes how he would fit in here and what would be his surrounding team mates. Maybe premature moving this to rivals recruiting although yes he has a return and official visit to UNC upcoming. 

https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article220962935.html

Archived