GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

How can he though?

I hope. I mean it was like not even 2 seconds, a lineman on each d-lineman, and he already stopped looking down field. He gave up before anyone had a chance to run a pattern. 

JS needs a damn psychiatrist. Or a clock worked because his panic alarm is going off so quick.

Problem is that Stidham every time backs up and rolls to the right. Rarely if ever has he stepped up or moved left to try and keep a play goin. Don’t get me wrong I’m glad he’s our qb but man needs to try and either stand in the pocket and take a lick or adjust. 

Just now, tbone1430 said:

Problem is that Stidham every time backs up and rolls to the right. Rarely if ever has he stepped up or moved left to try and keep a play goin. Don’t get me wrong I’m glad he’s our qb but man needs to try and either stand in the pocket and take a lick or adjust. 

This

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I was wrong...

Should have said, bet 1st Drive is 3 & out!

1 minute ago, Auburn Kev said:

Surprised Troxell not getting a start

All of the OL needs a benching at this rate. Stidham might not be too far behind. We don’t have a better option but we need some fire. 

2 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

The fanbase would obviously rather just blame the offensive line. 

Archived