RunInRed

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

It might look like the "Sack Brody" game. LOL

Don’t have to go that far back just look at the Clemson game last year

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Stidham has went backwards, play calling is atrocious, head coach is a idiot, offensive coordinator is either hamstrung or a idiot, offensive line can't block, running back is too small, we are in for a long season. But, I will support these young men with every fiber of my being. War Eagle! Now, I feel better. ?

Aside from those things, we're a really good team.

1 minute ago, Dan-0 said:

That´s what I do but, although I have the ESPN app, I usually ESPN on Sling. But I am thinking of cancelling Sling and just watching through the ESPN app. Does anybody know if you can pay for the ESPN app and access it without having a cable provider.

Well, there's the option of talking a close family member into using their cable login...

2 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

Gus is going nowhere.

I have all my hopes on Nix at this point. A transcendental qb makes any offense better.  Best chance for a turn around. 

You mean transcendent, transcendental means spiritual. Unless you meant he has holy powers that could elevate our offense.

Man I miss a fast Sensei Mudd type pass rusher. We just don’t close on sacks.

Just now, eainterplay said:

You mean transcendent, transcendental means spiritual. Unless you meant he has holy powers that could elevate our offense.

That’s what we need. Nothing on this earthly plane is going to save us

1 minute ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

If this season goes the way that I think it will, the AD needs to dictate a change of OC. Not just an OC that runs the Gus Bus, but an OC that calls his shots. Also, we have the donors to buy out Gus if they wanted. 

The entire offensive coaching staff should be backing up to receive their paychecks. They should be embarrassed to accept what they are making for these results. 

1 minute ago, eainterplay said:

Good catch. I won't edit it. 

You won this round. 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Keep Kodi Burns. Kid can recruit. Receivers aren’t the problem.

He can recruit with the best of them but isn't all that as far as coaching. 

2 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

If this season goes the way that I think it will, the AD needs to dictate a change of OC. Not just an OC that runs the Gus Bus, but an OC that calls his shots. Also, we have the donors to buy out Gus if they wanted. 

Not everyone is Texas A&M. Not everyone can shell out 40 million in buyout money. 

And of the few that can, Auburn isn't one of them. Gus is here 1 more year minimum, most likely 2 or 3 with his guaranteed money. 

2 minutes ago, eainterplay said:

Maybe he's been watching Angels in the Outfield a few too many times.

Archived