GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This won’t go well . Would a qb change make sense ? Stidham is almost as bad as the line right now . 

don't pull him but use malik for a couple plays and run the Nick Marshall zone read with the pass triple option. Try to get them off balance.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, milehighfan said:

Is Boobie hurt or is CGM making changes hoping to stir the pot?

He doesn't want him to transfer

Do we work on anything in practice on the offense?  Never have seen an offense look so confused. 

defense gets a 3 and out...  Now the offense better figure out what to do with the ball when they get it back.  Or maybe Davis will run it back....or not..

Wow! The offense looks horrible! Some big changes need made. I really cant see us going very far. WR are not getting open, JS has happy feet if nothing is open immediately, OL is soft...real soft. Thankfully, the defense is the bad mofo's again this year

1 minute ago, weathergeakal said:

I understand that. But you have to at least give him a shot

Jeez he’s had a shot

3 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

our offense is still woeful. It is like JS has no idea of what he is doing. Our OL is doing stupid things and is hurting us. I hope in an hour or 2 things will change and we will be a happy family. If JS is not getting it done Gus, please get a QB in there that can get it done. Thank the good lord we have a stout defense.

The refs are waiting too long to blow the whistle at the end of plays.

Gus doesn't have the stones to play a different QB. 

1 minute ago, hutchids said:

don't pull him but use malik for a couple plays and run the Nick Marshall zone read with the pass triple option. Try to get them off balance.

I know it was only one play, but the first/last read option by Malik was not so good. 

finally a TD! Way to go Seth!

Archived