GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

USM is sending their backers more often than not but unless I’m missing it, no slants and quick patterns to attack that. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JB Grimes goodbye. Bring in someone who can teach pass pro and actually recruit.

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Have you watched the online play?

OL not helping but he has no idea what to do under a rush.....

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

This offensive line is the root of all these problems. They are giving Stidham no time at all back there. 

Certainly he had time to throw a five yard  pattern on 3rd and 4. This is complete incompetence from our coaching staff...

Can’t we call a screen when they blitz? Or a slant across the middle when the linebackers crash? Or am I smoking something too heavy right now? 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

OL not helping but he has no idea what to do under a rush.....

Eyes go down, scramble, throw out of bounds or just take a loss of 3. Personally, at this point, I'm not opposed to Willis coming in. 

I'm not talking about any other play in the game right now. But that last 3rd and 5 he had as much time and protection as anybody would. Either we ran stupid long developing routes or he didn't see

I'm out of humor even.  My girls have taken over the TV now... Garage Sale Mystery.  At least it's less predictable than the AU offense...  

1 minute ago, mikeholiday said:

Not sure why Sal Canella is out there. He is never open and is not even being used as a blocker.

Would rather have anybody else. Schwarz, Stove ... Hastings. Anybody?

He just caught a pass...

Archived