GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Bc he doesn’t have the mean streak, however it looks like no one on our OL has it

I will say this. He looked terrible during one on ones during recruiting camps. 

I fear a lot projection went into his rankings. He just looked like a future all pro. 

2 minutes ago, hutchids said:

21 true freshmen played this year. A sign none of the upper classmen are being developed?

It's about the new redshirt rule. Not pay much attention? 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Once again ... Kmart is the one of the only bright spots of this offense today.

He's played hard tonight....some good solid runs....

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Bc he doesn’t have the mean streak, however it looks like no one on our OL has it

They lack confidence. That's a totally different thing. They didn't get this far without some toughness.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

They lack confidence. That's a totally different thing. They didn't get this far without some toughness.

You can be tough and not good. Just look at me. ?

Auburn football just isn’t fun anymore s we don’t put up big points anymore so offense is boring and the d doesn’t get to qbs like we should.

just not exciting 

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Toughness and mean streak are two different things belle, wasn’t saying they weren’t tough. However playing. Mean, is an entirely different animal than being tough

Archived