GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stidham has had the worst almost 250 passing yards I’ve ever seen amazed it’s that many.

Just now, Pedaler said:

Man, I really hope we have another good week of practice 

We will have the best week of practice we've ever had. "Laser focused. Lots of intensity." Will get steam-rolled next weekend. 

2 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

It's a Waffle House, they could so much worse to him than decline service....

Just had a mental pic from the movie Road Trip.?

Wait, are people mad at kicking the FG? That's 1000% the right coaching call. It's fun to put up points but ensuring a 2 score game is more important. 

Can't get all peeved about poor coaching and then get mad when the coaching is good.

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Positive to take way is this offensive line on the previous drive. Better at opening up holes. Except for the sack, they’ve been good. Ashley looks good too.

Ashley should fill in for either Horton or Harrell once Tega and Driscoll are back.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Toughness and mean streak are two different things belle, wasn’t saying they weren’t tough. However playing. Mean, is entirely different animal than being tough

That's why I want to see what Ashley can do. At this point Troxell is definitely not the answer 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Auburn football just isn’t fun anymore s we don’t put up big points anymore so offense is boring and the d doesn’t get to qbs like we should.

just not exciting 

Well, you just need to become a fan of the defense.....a dozen plays for losses tonight...

1 minute ago, weathergeakal said:

Id like to see bama beat USM by 11.  they couldnt do it...

You're right. No way they could only win by 11.

Just now, Vhsco88 said:

That's why I want to see what Ashley can do. At this point Troxell is definitely not the answer 

The messages we got during camp was that Troxell played the meanest on the OL, which is why I wanted him at guard. It was said that Ashley was “too nice”.

Just now, AU64 said:

Well, you just need to become a fan of the defense.....a dozen plays for losses tonight...

Yeah but when we’re against Ark and LSU we barely sniff the q.b.

2 minutes ago, weathergeakal said:

Id like to see bama beat USM by 11.  they couldnt do it...

Right. 40 would be their minimum they could beat them by.

Hats off to our Defense and Special Teams! Without them we would have lost this game. Without them I don't think we'll win another game this year. They are amazing and play hard every single play. They deserve a lot of praise. War Eagle and thank goodness for Coach Steele.

1 minute ago, Vhsco88 said:

Whose offense has been worse, Auburn or MSU?

3 to 2 the sequel next week. Hopefully, its PPV only

Archived