Southern Miss Postgame Thread

tbone1430

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boys, depending on how the ball bounces we could go 7-5, 6-6 or 5-7. Only game left I feel confident about is Liberty. We're plain bad up front on the OL. No need for sugar coating.

Unless the Offense finds it rythem and the OL greatly improves, this might be a 7-5 season.

Unacceptable play by the offense. So much for getting things straightened out.

Just now, PUB78 said:

Unless the Offense finds it rythem and the OL greatly improves, this might be a 7-5 season.

OM can pass the ball. Not good for us. I think 7-5 may be the ceiling unless something amazing happens up front on offense.

Mix and match OL most of the night...sure did not look good though maybe with shuffling around and the injuries that's about what to expect.  Mostly I worry about Boobee and his injury....and the fact that our QB mostly acted like he wanted to be somewhere else.....much too unemotional and nonchalant about those bad plays and some really bad passes.  

Kudos to anyone who stayed to watch that entire Auburn game. You are true fans. We did not go this week because we had to go to a wedding thing. Didn't think we would have any trouble with this one. Any big bodied people left on our team that could be trained in one week to play offensive line???? Do we have anyone left???

For anyone thinking this mess is acceptable. Please tune in to OSU / PSU game and watch what 4&5 stars playing against other  4&5 stars look like. Keep it in the back of your mind once ours start playing against others. 

2 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

For anyone thinking this mess is acceptable. Please tune in to OSU / PSU game and watch what 4&5 stars playing against other  4&5 stars look like. Keep it in the back of your mind once ours start playing against others. 

Looks a lot like AU/LSU to me

Archived