Southern Miss Postgame Thread

tbone1430

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Only game left I feel confident about is Liberty.

Don't be shocked, but if we are still playing like this on offense, that game is not a gimmee.

Ashley needs to be out there. Was blowing his assignment off the ball. Everyone else, blech. 

6 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Unless the Offense finds it rythem and the OL greatly improves, this might be a 7-5 season.

Sadly I think the offense has found it's rhythm. 

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Gus needs to hire some legit offensive coaches or take over the offense.

He's hand picked every offensive coach. Gus is the problem not the fix.

I would love to believe the folks on SECRant who say that JJ was responsible for the buyout. Because if he WAS, we would at least be moving in the right direction long term.

And to pre-empt Mikey, AU64, CORCHj, fiftey, belle, Doc, etc...yeah we are a 1 loss team in the AP top Ten (until the new rankings come out...lol).  Just to save you some typing time.

I am disappointed tonight.  Not looking to blame anyone on the offense but Jarrett is playing about as poorly as you can play without turning the ball over.  The drifting in the pocket is not good.  Trox and Sharpe both got beat on pass rush but other then that the pocket wasn’t horrible.  The drifting and sliding in the pocket is causing the OL to lose leverage on their pass pro

Everyone needs to lay off  KM he has more fortitude and grit than any other player on our offense. Tell you something else people always saying KM can’t be an everydown RB should look again at Whitlow he gets injured often.

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

I am disappointed tonight.  Not looking to blame anyone on the offense but Jarrett is playing about as poorly as you can play without turning the ball over.  The drifting in the pocket is not good.  Trox and Sharpe both got beat on pass rush but other then that the pocket wasn’t horrible.  The drifting and sliding in the pocket is causing the OL to lose leverage on their pass pro

He did turn the ball over

Archived