Southern Miss Postgame Thread

tbone1430

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

Jake Browning has clearly gone South since the opener. He's only 23/24 right now. 

We clearly got in his head 

There is not one position to blame for this. It is a total cluster all the way around. Bad coaching, terrible quarterback play, and atrocious line play. We do not do one thing well on offense. 

Seriously.

19 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I just don’t agree. Not much bashing but I think they block well and avoid penalties. They have been open and are excellent after the catch. Just not getting targeted, being overthrown, or the OL doesn’t buy them any time to get into the routes 

Out of likes.....so.... 

I agree with you!

11 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

At least next week's UK vs A&M should be a good one.  We'll probably have the 11:00 snoozer time slot or something .

WTH is going on?? UK is better than us at football....and we might just be better than them in basketball...

9 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I’m passing now lol

Stuff that strong isn't legal in Amsterdam!

4 minutes ago, fredst said:

What the hell is rocket surgery?

It's a combination of brain surgery and rocket science which is at least doubly more difficult and intellectually demanding than either alone. (answering for @AUsince72 cause I know he's a little busy and we think alike)

18 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

At least next week's UK vs A&M should be a good one.  We'll probably have the 11:00 snoozer time slot or something .

The Miss. St game is going to be at night at either 6 or 6:30, on ESPN/ESPN 2 or SEC Network..

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

Unless the Offense finds it rythem and the OL greatly improves, this might be a 7-5 season.

You get what you pay for.If we  wanted a 12 win a year coach then we should have paid Gus 12 million. 

25 minutes ago, Zeek said:

7-5 is going to suck

The worst part is that at 7-5, we're not *technically* not justified in wanting to fire him. Part of me almost wanted us to lose tonight, because maybe, just maybe, the door for urgent action would've been opened.

3 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Yep to bad we already have coaches that give up 12 point 4th qtr leads... amirite

Still would take him back then and now.  JJ just didn't have the balls

Archived