Southern Miss Postgame Thread

tbone1430

Just now, AUtiger98 said:

Since Miss St.  hasn’t scored a touchdown in the last 7 quarters, I predict we win 3-2 next week.  

I think I would drop dead watching that unfold.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m on the Gus Bus and anyone not on it should be ashamed ? but really Gus need a legit oline coach that can both recruit and coach. The issue is from years of poor recruiting. It’s not just on them but it’s a issue for sure.

1 minute ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Funny how Chip's is so similar, minus the twirly bird. Add a wrinkle or two per coordinator, offense doesn't change. Gus isn't calling plays, but he's determining them. 

If it were Gus you’d see the wrap around draw on 3rd and long silly

10 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

So we need to fire him after giving the huge contract, that’ll work ? 

Yep after this year, would be what 42,000,000 unless there is a % of the total for buyout.  That would be 494.12 for 85,000 fans.  If you start a GoFundMe page I'll put in $1000 and cover your share. Deal?:D

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

I’m on the Gus Bus and anyone not on it should be ashamed ? but really Gus need a legit oline coach that can both recruit and coach. The issue is from years of poor recruiting. It’s not just on them but it’s a issue for sure.

Who is it on? Just curious, not trying to be confrontational.

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

He hired the guy back he got rid of because he couldn't recruit. 

2 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Yep after this year, would be what 42,000,000 unless there is a % of the total for buyout.  That would be 494.12 for 85,000 fans.  If you start a GoFundMe page I'll put in $1000 and cover your share. Deal?:D

Everyone on the Offensive coaching staff minus KBurns needs to go. 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Everyone on the Offensive coaching staff minus KBurns needs to go. 

Porter can stay too. Our ST are evidence of his ability

Are you saying it’s all on the oline? Not trying to be confrontational 

I’m not Doug but it’s on the Guards and Stidham as a whole if we have to focus in and find our biggest concerns.

Frankly I love Boobee and KMart but we have underperformed in both RB and OL recruiting when it comes to our peers. 

Though it didn’t matter who was running the ball today. Behind that OL I’m amazed that Kam got what he did.

Delayed handoff there is difference 

If you are referring to the "Rodeo" and "Lasso" draw that we run, which is a rollout that becomes a draw the the RB, then we are running that every week. 

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Are you saying it’s all on the oline? Not trying to be confrontational 

Wasn't sure if you were referencing recruiting or coaching. Yes, our OL is poor and is likely our largest issue. I think it goes to recruiting which falls squarely on CGM. 

Archived