Mississippi State Score Prediction

Zeek

Both offense of lines are trash both defenses are pretty stout and at times both teams have had penalty problems. This could be one of the ugliest game is played by an Auburn team and their opponent.

This game most likely will come down to special teams and field position. Now he’s had struggles at field goals but our punting and returning have been solid. I’m not too sure how good Mississippi State special teams are but they’ve done very poorly against defenses I don’t think are better than ours. However, Lord knows that at Fitzgeralds gonna have a bounce back game it’s going to be against us. I do think this will be a game where it’s nice to have run stuffers along the line because it will contain Fitzgerald and likely make him have to beat us through the air.

The one area Auburn has improved but it’s been overlooked is in the secondary. Really struggles were understandable but Iggy has come along and Daniel Thomas has been awesome.

We have the running backs we have the receivers we just need the blocking. Hell we have the quarterback he just needs to be confident in his blocking. If the line turned around we win this game by 50. However, I don’t see such a quick turnaround. This is going to be a defense of side first but again I really think our special teams is going to give us the upper hand.

Auburn 24 - Mississippi State 17

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite MSU’s struggles, they are at home, their defensive front is gonna give our paper mache offensive line fits, Fitzgerald can make plays with his feet, no Boobee...

AU 31

MSU 17

yeah I don’t know why but something tells me we ger a defensive score and the offense has a better week...

I believe playing away from JHS is actually a blessing this week.  Unfortunately, I think the O has real problems.  Luckily MSU's O hasn't been that good either (at least as good as anyone thought "their" offensive guru would make it).

Again, defense and special teams covers for another ugly offensive performance.

AU 17

MSU 13

Somehow we win in the end after trailing most of the game. 16-13...

...but if we do not “fix” the offensive scheme to combat our huge deficiencies in the OL then we will be looking at a Clemson type game with us taking double digit sacks and we will lose. 

2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

I believe playing away from JHS is actually a blessing this week.  Unfortunately, I think the O has real problems.  Luckily MSU's O hasn't been that good either (at least as good as anyone thought "their" offensive guru would make it).

Again, defense and special teams covers for another ugly offensive performance.

AU 17

MSU 13

You were pretty close to your prediction last week, and I cane close to mine as well. Cranberry and vodka mixed drink was going down faster and easier as the game went along. 

17-9 AU. Both offenses look terrible and defense reigns in this game. We get one score either defensive or special teams that puts the game away late in the game. 

Miss St - 20

AU - 16

I have a feeling they take advantage of a "big signature" top 10 win. even though we all know it shouldn't be.

Archived