Mississippi State Score Prediction

Zeek

1 hour ago, alexava said:

I think we had similar predictions last year and we lit it up 49-10? 

A similar outcome would be very welcome. I think the offense needs that kind of showing to gain some confidence back.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Linayus said:

A similar outcome would be very welcome. I think the offense needs that kind of showing to gain some confidence back.

I think confidence was just as bad then. Not to say I am predicting a similar result but I believe that game was the turning point. 

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

You overpaid.

I was worried this match up of offensive geniuses with high power attacks would sell out quickly.

On 10/3/2018 at 12:54 PM, ellitor said:

If another QB has to get serious extended snaps not sure it would be Willis.

Attitude & still hasn't picked up pass block schemes well yet.

I don’t think that every player that’s not getting enough playing time has anything to do with them as it does with other players ahead of them. We fans sometimes see fault in players that coaches don’t see because us fans do not see the total view. Call aches come in on Saturday basing their game plan on what has happened during the week. Usually a couple of bad plays early on are not going to cause coaches to veer from their game plan. Usually when you see players changed it is more about injuries as we saw this week. Any changes to this weeks to Ols or RBs will be more about injuries than about who coaches think are better.

My chief complaint  with our coaches is for a faster change in their lan when it becomes obvious what the defense is doing. Good coaches take what the other team gives us they don’t try to force square pegs into round holes. Our coach are with the later group.

2 hours ago, Linayus said:

A similar outcome would be very welcome. I think the offense fanbase needs that kind of showing to gain some confidence back.

FIFY

23 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Game ends regulation in a 0-0 tie.  MSSt. gets a FG in OT.   Lil Carlson misses his.  

MSSt.  3

AU 0

Two sacks take us beyond the 35 making it a 50 yarder?

9 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Not gonna be a homer and sugarcoat it. We get the brakes beat off of us in Starkville...

MSU 28

AUB 13

Ouch I hope not. If that happens only the best of the best Sunshine Pumpers will show up afterward.

18 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

You overpaid.

Perhaps. But what is really telling about that price is that Moo Sate fans have even less confidence than we do. I guess scoring only 13 points in 2 games will do that to you.

11 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Not gonna be a homer and sugarcoat it. We get the brakes beat off of us in Starkville...

MSU 28

AUB 13

The only way that MSU scores 28 is if we turn the ball over a few times in their territory (which could happen). If this score does come to fruition there are going to be some highly upset fans. 

7 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

The only way that MSU scores 28 is if we turn the ball over a few times in their territory (which could happen). If this score does come to fruition there are going to be some highly upset fans. 

Predictions really aren't intended to be arguable, but thanks...😏

I’m not going to put numbers on it but I think AU wins because overall they are the better team. How bad we win depends on how Gus plays it. If he chooses the play to our strength (defense) and just try to make the offense manageable by running positive plays( ie Quick of tackle runs mixed with some sweeps, wideout screens and flares to the rb/fb)then our defense and ST will have a field day. If he does that we win big. If he tries to force his offense then it will be close.

AU.   28-10

special teams , special teams , special teams . Turnovers will tell the tale 

defensive intensity sets the tone 

15 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

MSU 28

AUB 13

Only way MSU scores that much is defensive and/or special teams scores. No way they score four offensive TDs. 

15 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

MSU 28

AUB 13

If that happens, this season will spiral and 2019 will be Gus’s last on the plains.

1 minute ago, L I G E R said:

If that happens, this season will spiral and 2019 will be Gus’s last on the plains.

You don't think that's possible?

1 minute ago, L I G E R said:

Someone gonna ask Tim Cook for a little to payoff Malzahn's roughly $25MM buyout in 2019?  ($32MM buyout this year minus $6.7MM he's owned in 2019).

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

You don't think that's possible?

I do.

And I would actually be rooting for the spiral at that point.  Anything that hastens the transition from the current HC to the future HC would be a blessing.

It’s what the players deserve.

46 minutes ago, TigerFanAU said:

Someone gonna ask Tim Cook for a little to payoff Malzahn's roughly $25MM buyout in 2019?  ($32MM buyout this year minus $6.7MM he's owned in 2019).

+ Tim would have to buyout that expensive ass staff as well.

Archived