Null



Sign in to follow this  
Zeek

Mississippi State Score Prediction

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, L I G E R said:

If that happens, this season will spiral and 2019 will be Gus’s last on the plains.

I can't remotely comprehend Nick Fitz going from the trash level of performance he has been showing to leading an offense to score 28 on us. We very well might lose this game but I don't see the Muts putting up more than 20 tbh.

A new HC would be odd because they almost always want to clean house but I wouldn't change a thing on the defensive coaching staff. The offensive side of the ball can go but I would like to keep one or two of our better recruiters on that side. Still not a HC that I'm particularly sold on that we would realistically get right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




TBH I have a feeling in my gut if we lose this game we probably wont even make a bowl at the end of the year. and that may be a blessing in disguise with how this seasons gone does anyone really want to watch us lose to NC State or Wake Forest in the Music City Bowl ? (which is probably where we'll end up if we end up with only 7/8 wins like some are predicting)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Folks should let some of these trolls on here predicting doom and gloom cause you any grief. I’ve really never understood why fans of another team would bother to fake being a fan of a rival just to post crap. Must be a depressing life for those folks . WDE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, KnightTiger said:

TBH I have a feeling in my gut if we lose this game we probably wont even make a bowl at the end of the year. and that may be a blessing in disguise with how this seasons gone does anyone really want to watch us lose to NC State or Wake Forest in the Music City Bowl ? (which is probably where we'll end up if we end up with only 7/8 wins like some are predicting)

We’ve already got 4 wins. Liberty is our fifth, meaning we have to beat Ole Miss, Tennessee, A&M, Georgia, or bama. I highly doubt we miss a bowl game outright 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best case scenario-Chip and Gus finally start using slants and drags and our offense somewhat finds a way to move again. Auburn 27 MSU 17

More likely but I hope not - Nothing changes and Stidham and the offensive line get rattled in a MSU night game environment MSU 17 Auburn 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2018 at 1:28 PM, Zeek said:

I can't remotely comprehend Nick Fitz going from the trash level of performance he has been showing to leading an offense to score 28 on us. We very well might lose this game but I don't see the Muts putting up more than 20 tbh.

A new HC would be odd because they almost always want to clean house but I wouldn't change a thing on the defensive coaching staff. The offensive side of the ball can go but I would like to keep one or two of our better recruiters on that side. Still not a HC that I'm particularly sold on that we would realistically get right now. 

He looked pretty damn good to me. We're a shitshow and will continue to be until this s***-for-brains coach is gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

He looked pretty damn good to me. We're a shitshow and will continue to be until this s***-for-brains coach is gone.

See ya in three years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2018 at 9:38 AM, bigbird said:

US: 24 

them: 9

Well, just about nailed the score, just missed the teams 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this