Sign in to follow this  
cole256

2021 4* RB Armoni Goodwin

Anybody got anything on him? I know his family is Auburn fans, but he transferred to a school in b ham and they are heavy bammers at his program. He's awesome though, he's from Florence and we have a chance......right now

• Thanks 1

I believe coachjay has mention him in some of the high school football game threads in the recruiting forum. Not 100% sure but I know he put up some crazy numbers at Florence against some good teams while a 9th grader .

44 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I believe coachjay has mention him in some of the high school football game threads in the recruiting forum. Not 100% sure but I know he put up some crazy numbers at Florence against some good teams while a 9th grader .

Yeah he's a monster and he's been doing the same in the b ham area. Think bammer is on him too though

9 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

He's already visited bammer once he plays for Hewitt Trussville now

Visited AU at least once this season if not more.

• Like 1

He's definitely a stud and has great balance and vision.  Not as fast as you would expect but he's just a sophomore.  He will probably be a top 100 player depends on how tall he gets.  I think he's about 5' 8" now.    The sophomore and freshman class at HT is absolutely loaded with talent if they can find a QB.   Carruth (yes related to Paul Ott Carruth) maybe the guy but not sold on him yet.  

From that 2021 class I'd say SEC caliber players already are probably

Miller Malone OG but will probably grow into an OT

Sean Jackson plays running back but can do it all, great hands.  

and Goodwin

the 2022 class

Justice Finkley LB (LSU and UAB already have offered)

Omari Kelley RB  6'  170  and can fly already plays very physical

Everyone knows the kids for this year and next from HT.   But one that's over looked is probably the 2nd best place kicker in the state.  I'd offer him a walkon spot if I was Gus.  Strong leg and accurate.  Parker Colburn

Edited by corchjay

@cole256 Goodwin with about 80 yards rushing on 6-7 carries in the first half and  1 or 2 touchdowns can't remember exactly.   Hewitt leads 28-0.  

Armoni finished with 151 yards rushing 2 TDs.  HT wins 41-6

Edited by corchjay
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, corchjay said:

@cole256 Goodwin with about 80 yards rushing on 6-7 carries in the first half and  1 or 2 touchdowns can't remember exactly.   Hewitt leads 28-0.  

Armoni finished with 151 yards rushing 2 TDs.  HT wins 41-6

MUSH Brother!!

• Love 1