Wrong for Democrats to call for more Kavanaugh investigations

Auburnfan91

39 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Oh man...nice job going straight to the Democrat "anti-something-anything" playbook...Soros is a ******* anarchist who supports/funds every radical cause on the planet...but you go ahead and try to defend him because your Kavanaugh smear campaign failed.  It's all you have....you can't win on ideas or truth; so we all have to be anti-phobic-deplorable-iron-triangler-bitter-clingers blah blah blah.... it's working so well for you; don't ever change...  How about you support any of the claims made with one single corroborated piece of evidence?  Nah, not going to happen because they don't exist and you know it...that's why you dropped this like Anthony Weiner drops trow in front of middle schoolers....you guys boofed in your mess-kit... just own up to it...it was a nice try...if by nice you mean a completely ******* unhinged campaign of outright lies against a fine family man and public servant...the kind of public servant we should want...not the kind that enriches themselves at the public trough...but the kind who has actually selflessly served the public and the Republic.

Which one are you in the video by the way?

I love how you right wingers get all bent out of shape over Soros but don’t mind your GOP Senators taking money from the NRA and Russia. It’s only bad when a Democrat gets money. There’s two sets of rules, Democrats have to abide by them but Republicans don’t. But let’s run with it- Soros paid every protester. There were 200 arrests and many more protestors than that. Let’s say 3k. That fair? You think Soros paid protestors individually? Wouldn’t it have just been easier to buy a no vote? Everyone knows the GOP sells votes to the highest bidder. That’s the reason we don’t have sensible gun legislation. And I guess Soros paid the millions of women who marched on Washington after Trump’s inauguration. How does Soros have any money left? But maybe that’s why unemployment is down- it’s Soros not Trump. 

It’s true Soros donates to liberal causes but the idea that every protester against Republican agendas is a paid protestor is insane. Conservative elites love spreading the false notion of a Jewish puppet master controlling the international purse strings. And I would have loved to have gone to Washington to protest but circumstances didn’t allow me. So I’m not in your video. But I am a woman who has been sexually assaulted. So I know exactly what that feels like. Lucky for me I’m white and my assaulter were black so I was believed. And all I got was an apology. I cannot begin to tell you how uncomfortable it was to be in a room with my assaulter s while one by one they were forced to apologize. All I wanted to do was go home. So believe me when I tell you this it’s so much easier to hide than it is to report. 

Oh and FTR, Trump paid people to attend his campaign announcement event at Trump Tower. But I guess that’s ok since he is on the right.  

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

Kind of like how we may never know how much money changed hands between Russians and the GOP.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/7/17/17581384/irs-dark-money-nra-maria-butina-donors

Given this response, I see you've completely ceded that there is no evidence supporting the wild allegations spread against Kavanaugh and that it was a complete hit job by the entire Democrat party apparatus.  .Maybe you should start another thread on Russia, Russia, Russia and I'll be happy to engage on the merits....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-paid-protesters_us_5bbd6d7fe4b028e1fe42db5d

Trump May Have Been Accidentally Punked By Fox News, Of All Places

Twitter users mock the president after his apparent failure to recognize sarcasm.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday fired off a tweet claiming Americans who protested against the Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh were supposed to be paid ― and were angry that they didn’t get their money.

He also repeated that claim at a rally in Iowa Tuesday night, saying “phony protesters” were supposed to be paid “and now they want to protest because they didn’t get paid yet and they want their money.”

The only problem? 

Trump’s claims appear to be based on an off-hand and sarcastic comment made on Fox News.....

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I love how you right wingers get all bent out of shape over Soros but don’t mind your GOP Senators taking money from the NRA and Russia. It’s only bad when a Democrat gets money. There’s two sets of rules, Democrats have to abide by them but Republicans don’t. But let’s run with it- Soros paid every protester. There were 200 arrests and many more protestors than that. Let’s say 3k. That fair? You think Soros paid protestors individually? Wouldn’t it have just been easier to buy a no vote? Everyone knows the GOP sells votes to the highest bidder. That’s the reason we don’t have sensible gun legislation. And I guess Soros paid the millions of women who marched on Washington after Trump’s inauguration. How does Soros have any money left? But maybe that’s why unemployment is down- it’s Soros not Trump. 

It’s true Soros donates to liberal causes but the idea that every protester against Republican agendas is a paid protestor is insane. Conservative elites love spreading the false notion of a Jewish puppet master controlling the international purse strings. And I would have loved to have gone to Washington to protest but circumstances didn’t allow me. So I’m not in your video. But I am a woman who has been sexually assaulted. So I know exactly what that feels like. Lucky for me I’m white and my assaulter were black so I was believed. And all I got was an apology. I cannot begin to tell you how uncomfortable it was to be in a room with my assaulter s while one by one they were forced to apologize. All I wanted to do was go home. So believe me when I tell you this it’s so much easier to hide than it is to report. 

Oh and FTR, Trump paid people to attend his campaign announcement event at Trump Tower. But I guess that’s ok since he is on the right.  

You missed the point...I get bent out of shape at Soros because he is bent on destroying Western Constitutional institutions....and has found a willing ally in the Democrat party and it's formally radical wing that is now the mainstream democrat party.  He funds all this thru Open Society Foundation; which according to it's own records have dispensed ~$13b over the last 30 years; Soros is worth on the order of $8b.  The lady that accosted Jeff Flake on the elevator after the Kavanaugh hearing is no random citizen; she was Maria Archilla who is the co-exec director of the the Center for Popular Democracy (and at least 2 more activist groups; generally aimed at open borders) which is funded by Soros' OSF.  She posted on the CPD website after the incident bragging about it and reaffirming her commitment to "the resistance"...per tax records, she somehow makes over $200k working for various non-profits. 

I don't think all protesters are paid; just the ones that miraculously show up with TV cameras and professionally printed signs as an event happens.    Like the ones who were outside the original announcement for Kavanaughs nomination that had pre-printed signs with 3 potential nominees names on them....just in case.  These were posted in a related thread.

Violating you was wrong.  I wish you could have gotten more than an apology.   While I cannot put myself in your place in this regard; I can understand, at least intellectually, how difficult it would be to face someone after that.   A violent crime committed against you in the past does not excuse someone else from lying their ass off for craven political interests.  Trying to destroy Kavanaugh and his family is wrong....it was wrong for the self serving politicians to abet it and it was wrong or the three different women who brazenly lied.    If these women weren't liars; your history might be relevant to this discussion....but they are liars and were put forward for a combination of personal financial and craven political interests.  My sympathy and concern for real victims like you does not extend to posers.  

The charge you make around people present at his announcement has been proven wrong back in 2015 (denied by the campaign and the company alleged to have been involved).  There was never any outside corroboration other than the original blog posted by a left wing activist.  There were also fake Craig's List posts to this effect at the time that were debunked.  However, if he did it; or any candidate I favored did it; I would not be in favor.  From the crowds at his rally's; and those that are lined up outside that can't even get in; this seems a low credibility claim.  

2 hours ago, japantiger said:

Given this response, I see you've completely ceded that there is no evidence supporting the wild allegations spread against Kavanaugh and that it was a complete hit job by the entire Democrat party apparatus.  .Maybe you should start another thread on Russia, Russia, Russia and I'll be happy to engage on the merits....

No. I believe Mrs. Ford. There is no evidence that I was sexually assaulted. But  that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. It did. Same for Mrs. Ford. 

If Democrats just do hit jobs, then why were there no problems confirming Gorsuch? Why didn’t Soros pay someone to do a hit job there? Maybe because this hit job story is fictional? 

Maybe you should refrain from telling me what I should do. I don’t really have much respect for the GOP patriarchy these days. 

3 hours ago, japantiger said:

"wild allegations"?   

"complete hit job by the entire Democratic party apparatus"?

Good grief.  :no:

image.png

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

You missed the point...I get bent out of shape at Soros because he is bent on destroying Western Constitutional institutions....and has found a willing ally in the Democrat party and it's formally radical wing that is now the mainstream democrat party.  He funds all this thru Open Society Foundation; which according to it's own records have dispensed ~$13b over the last 30 years; Soros is worth on the order of $8b.  The lady that accosted Jeff Flake on the elevator after the Kavanaugh hearing is no random citizen; she was Maria Archilla who is the co-exec director of the the Center for Popular Democracy (and at least 2 more activist groups; generally aimed at open borders) which is funded by Soros' OSF.  She posted on the CPD website after the incident bragging about it and reaffirming her commitment to "the resistance"...per tax records, she somehow makes over $200k working for various non-profits. 

I don't think all protesters are paid; just the ones that miraculously show up with TV cameras and professionally printed signs as an event happens.    Like the ones who were outside the original announcement for Kavanaughs nomination that had pre-printed signs with 3 potential nominees names on them....just in case.  These were posted in a related thread.

Violating you was wrong.  I wish you could have gotten more than an apology.   While I cannot put myself in your place in this regard; I can understand, at least intellectually, how difficult it would be to face someone after that.   A violent crime committed against you in the past does not excuse someone else from lying their ass off for craven political interests.  Trying to destroy Kavanaugh and his family is wrong....it was wrong for the self serving politicians to abet it and it was wrong or the three different women who brazenly lied.    If these women weren't liars; your history might be relevant to this discussion....but they are liars and were put forward for a combination of personal financial and craven political interests.  My sympathy and concern for real victims like you does not extend to posers.  

The charge you make around people present at his announcement has been proven wrong back in 2015 (denied by the campaign and the company alleged to have been involved).  There was never any outside corroboration other than the original blog posted by a left wing activist.  There were also fake Craig's List posts to this effect at the time that were debunked.  However, if he did it; or any candidate I favored did it; I would not be in favor.  From the crowds at his rally's; and those that are lined up outside that can't even get in; this seems a low credibility claim.  

I didn’t miss the point at all. The right loves to hate Soros. He is your favorite boogy man. So what if he paid for signs? The NRA pays for votes yet no one on the right is upset about that. Soros has given money to progressive causes for years. He is no different than the Koch’s and you don’t hear insane conspiracy theories about them. Soros is a left wing billionaire using right wing donor tactics and he is criticized for it. He has been called an “octopus” by Brietbart which was an image the Nazis used to refer to Jews controlling the world. The current populist view hates Soros and has to discredit him. 

As for Trump, he is an idiot. He has no empathy, no intelligence and no willingness to learn. That makes him dangerous. And yet people love to defend him. It’s honestly amazing. 

44 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

No. I believe Mrs. Ford. There is no evidence that I was sexually assaulted. But  that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. It did. Same for Mrs. Ford. 

If Democrats just do hit jobs, then why were there no problems confirming Gorsuch? Why didn’t Soros pay someone to do a hit job there? Maybe because this hit job story is fictional? 

Maybe you should refrain from telling me what I should do. I don’t really have much respect for the GOP patriarchy these days. 

I think you need to re-read my post.  I didn't tell you to do anything.  I simply stated a position that could be supported factually.  You disagreed with my POV...you can do that.  It's not logical...but you can do that.  If you want to engage in discussions; then engage in them and accept that people will disagree with you...but please, drop the whiny patriarchy bull****.   

34 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I didn’t miss the point at all. The right loves to hate Soros. He is your favorite boogy man. So what if he paid for signs? The NRA pays for votes yet no one on the right is upset about that. Soros has given money to progressive causes for years. He is no different than the Koch’s and you don’t hear insane conspiracy theories about them. Soros is a left wing billionaire using right wing donor tactics and he is criticized for it. He has been called an “octopus” by Brietbart which was an image the Nazis used to refer to Jews controlling the world. The current populist view hates Soros and has to discredit him. 

As for Trump, he is an idiot. He has no empathy, no intelligence and no willingness to learn. That makes him dangerous. And yet people love to defend him. It’s honestly amazing. 

As to the Koch brothers...you might want to try Google...apparently they are the leading climate change deniers/funders and are almost single handedly responsible for gerrymandering every Congressional district...all I'm complaining about is paying protesters....as to Trump; it must feel pretty bad to have been outsmarted by someone this stupid.  Hint, maybe you should not calling him stupid and everyone that supports him a "something a phobe, bitter clinger, ignorant populist scum" and actually try learn why you keep losing.   It would benefit the American people to have 2 real choices. 

https://www.metabunk.org/why-dont-the-conspiracy-websites-ever-cover-the-koch-brothers.t3061/

https://www.alternet.org/story/154714/3_shady_things_the_koch_brothers_have_been_up_to_that_the_media_ignore

2 hours ago, japantiger said:

I think you need to re-read my post.  I didn't tell you to do anything.  I simply stated a position that could be supported factually.  You disagreed with my POV...you can do that.  It's not logical...but you can do that.  If you want to engage in discussions; then engage in them and accept that people will disagree with you...but please, drop the whiny patriarchy bull****.   

“Maybe you should start a thread on Russia, Russia Russia...”

My bad for thinking you were telling me what to do. 

Me not logical? I’m not the one claiming that citizens protesting Kavanaugh for valid reasons is a hitjob funded by a wealthy Jew. 

And you still continue to tell me what to do and then accuse me of whining- so patriarchal. A female that disagrees with you has to be whining. But in reality I’m sick of all the right wing lies and propaganda- protesters are paid, sexual assault victims have political motivations and are liars, Soros wants to destroy democracy. It’s gaslighting. 

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

As to the Koch brothers...you might want to try Google...apparently they are the leading climate change deniers/funders and are almost single handedly responsible for gerrymandering every Congressional district...all I'm complaining about is paying protesters....as to Trump; it must feel pretty bad to have been outsmarted by someone this stupid.  Hint, maybe you should not calling him stupid and everyone that supports him a "something a phobe, bitter clinger, ignorant populist scum" and actually try learn why you keep losing.   It would benefit the American people to have 2 real choices. 

https://www.metabunk.org/why-dont-the-conspiracy-websites-ever-cover-the-koch-brothers.t3061/

https://www.alternet.org/story/154714/3_shady_things_the_koch_brothers_have_been_up_to_that_the_media_ignore

The Koch’s are climate change deniers? No s***? POTUS is too. He thinks it’s a Chinese hoax. And the recent climate change report from 91 scientists from 40 countries, well Trump wants to know who drew it because “some reports are good and some reports are not so good.” That really sounds like someon intelligent right there. He has the best words. Bigly words. 

I really wish I had written the quote you attribute to me, but I didn’t. And I know why we lost. My side underestimated the power of a large group of stupid people.

48 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

“Maybe you should start a thread on Russia, Russia Russia...”

My bad for thinking you were telling me what to do. 

Me not logical? I’m not the one claiming that citizens protesting Kavanaugh for valid reasons is a hitjob funded by a wealthy Jew. 

And you still continue to tell me what to do and then accuse me of whining- so patriarchal. A female that disagrees with you has to be whining. But in reality I’m sick of all the right wing lies and propaganda- protesters are paid, sexual assault victims have political motivations and are liars, Soros wants to destroy democracy. It’s gaslighting. 

You really seem to be fixated on Soros being a Jew...and a "wealthy Jew" at that..is that supposed to make him sympathetic?  or make his positions less leftist?  or make the fact that he pays for protesters more palatable?  I don't get it...or are you insinuating that I am anti-semitic?   I'd love to engage in that discussion....בבקשה ללכת לשם

I call you a whiner because you continue to make unsupported assertions and then complain because you're called out on them....try supporting your claims with facts.  Ford is a liar.  She's completely full of s***.  Her claims and testimony were laughable.   There was nothing about any of that affair that was plausible or believable.  Along with the two other clowns that came forward.  They were looking for their 15 minutes of liberal fame and it failed.  I ask you again; provide one single corroborated element of Ford's claims....but we already know you won't.  This is getting circular.

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

The Koch’s are climate change deniers? No s***? POTUS is too. He thinks it’s a Chinese hoax. And the recent climate change report from 91 scientists from 40 countries, well Trump wants to know who drew it because “some reports are good and some reports are not so good.” That really sounds like someon intelligent right there. He has the best words. Bigly words. 

I really wish I had written the quote you attribute to me, but I didn’t. And I know why we lost. My side underestimated the power of a large group of stupid people.

Yeah, it must suck to be outsmarted by this guy...over and over and over and over and over and over...you seem troubled...perhaps Dr Ford can provide some counseling for you.  Hint: She seems to have problems with dates and locations and how to get to and from places;  .so you might encourage her to write down the details of your appointment.  

13 hours ago, japantiger said:

You really seem to be fixated on Soros being a Jew...and a "wealthy Jew" at that..is that supposed to make him sympathetic?  or make his positions less leftist?  or make the fact that he pays for protesters more palatable?  I don't get it...or are you insinuating that I am anti-semitic?   I'd love to engage in that discussion....בבקשה ללכת לשם

I call you a whiner because you continue to make unsupported assertions and then complain because you're called out on them....try supporting your claims with facts.  Ford is a liar.  She's completely full of s***.  Her claims and testimony were laughable.   There was nothing about any of that affair that was plausible or believable.  Along with the two other clowns that came forward.  They were looking for their 15 minutes of liberal fame and it failed.  I ask you again; provide one single corroborated element of Ford's claims....but we already know you won't.  This is getting circular.

Honestly I don’t think about Soros. I just find it amusing that the right creates vast conspiracy theories about him because he donates money to progressive causes. And some of those theories like the puppet master and octopus imagery  are anti Semitic. And no I’m not suggesting you are anti Semitic I’m clearly stating that some of the conspiracy theories are.

I make unsupported assertions? Seriously? You’re the one accusing the Kavanaugh protests of being a hit job by democrats. Do you honestly think that my opposition to him is a hit job? His little mantrum at the hearing was very telling about his character. He has been groomed by the right for a judgeship to advance conservative causes so I don’t see him as being capable of fairness or impartiality. And then there’s his mysterious payoff of 200K worth of debt. His opinions on presidents being above the law are disturbing as well. I’m sure others like myself were opposed to Kavanaugh for these reasons. It wasn’t a political hitjob. 

You want me to corroborate an event that is basically he said she said. I can’t do it. However, Dr. Ford did tell both her husband and her therapist about the assault prior to Kavanaugh’s nomination. She passed a polygraph as well. She was recounting a memory from 35 years ago so it’s understandable that outside details are foggy. I can tell you in detail about what happened during my assault but couldn’t tell you how old I was, the reason I was at the home I was visiting before that walk that would lead to my assault. I couldn’t tell you if it were three or four boys. Does that mean it didn’t happen? As a victim myself, I found her believable.  I find it extremely ridiculous to claim she was paid or did this for 15 minutes of fame. Women are sexually assaulted daily and more often than not when they come forward they are accused of doing it for money, for fame, or for political purposes. A man is innocent until proven guilty but a woman is guilty until she proves she’s a victim. It seems like men are always going to find a reason for sexual assault other than the honest truth- there are men who commit sexual assault. Why is it so incredibly difficult for your gender to accept that some of you commit rape and sexual assault? 

13 hours ago, japantiger said:

Yeah, it must suck to be outsmarted by this guy...over and over and over and over and over and over...you seem troubled...perhaps Dr Ford can provide some counseling for you.  Hint: She seems to have problems with dates and locations and how to get to and from places;  .so you might encourage her to write down the details of your appointment.  

POTUS isn’t outsmarting me. He is conning you. 

I realize you’re being snarky without truly knowing me personally, but making a joke out of someone needing counseling is an a**hole comment. While never seeking treatment after my assault I lived with very real fears that existed from my childhood to my college years as a result. But you are correct, I am troubled. I’m bothered by the fact that so many men and women promote a rape culture that blames the victim. I’m bothered that we’ve just seated a judge who has a temperament not worthy of the SCOTUS.  I’m bothered by the fact that there is a man in the White House who has no integrity. And mostly I’m bothered by the hypocrisy of those who defend him.

16 hours ago, japantiger said:

I call you a whiner because you continue to make unsupported assertions and then complain because you're called out on them....try supporting your claims with facts Ford is a liar.  She's completely full of s***.  Her claims and testimony were laughable.   There was nothing about any of that affair that was plausible or believable.  Along with the two other clowns that came forward.  They were looking for their 15 minutes of liberal fame and it failed.  I ask you again; provide one single corroborated element of Ford's claims....but we already know you won't.  This is getting circular.

Irony.

You accuse Elle of making "unsupported assertions" then follow it with one in the very next sentence. :laugh:

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Irony.

You accuse Elle of making "unsupported assertions" then follow it with one in the very next sentence. :laugh:

It seems the definition of facts changed for those on the right. It’s now anything they say to be true. 

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

It seems the definition of facts changed for those on the right. It’s now anything they say to be true. 

Still waiting to hear which  of Ford's claims have received any corroboration?  Meg Ryan was convincing in the coffee shop in "When Harry Met...."....you do know it was an act, right?

32 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Still waiting to hear which  of Ford's claims have received any corroboration?  Meg Ryan was convincing in the coffee shop in "When Harry Met...."....you do know it was an act, right?

damn I thought it was real

23 hours ago, japantiger said:

You’re a more irredeemable jerk than I thought— and I already knew you were scrapping the bottom of the humanity barrel.

3 hours ago, japantiger said:

But that's not exactly what you said, is it?

And do your female employees know about these sort of posts?

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re a more irredeemable jerk than I thought— and I already knew you were scrapping the bottom of the humanity barrel.

Wow, so  bunch of craven politicians slander a good family man for crass political gain; and I'm irredeemable?   You must feel really good looking at the images of his children having to be led out of the hearing room by guards during the hearings because of the behavior of US Senators and the paid lackey's in the gallery...I can't wait to see how you guys react after the mid-terms.  And still, after at least a half dozen specific requests; not a one of you have provided a single piece of corroboration for Ford and the Gang Rape gangs allegations....another great day in America....

DpPglKMWsAYtIV8.jpg:large

12 hours ago, japantiger said:

She passed a lie detector test. Has Kavanaugh passed one?  And that’s one of my favorite film scenes. You know a woman has probably done that with you right? Assuming you got that far of course. 

9 hours ago, japantiger said:

Wow, so  bunch of craven politicians slander a good family man for crass political gain; and I'm irredeemable?   You must feel really good looking at the images of his children having to be led out of the hearing room by guards during the hearings because of the behavior of US Senators and the paid lackey's in the gallery...I can't wait to see how you guys react after the mid-terms.  And still, after at least a half dozen specific requests; not a one of you have provided a single piece of corroboration for Ford and the Gang Rape gangs allegations....another great day in America....

DpPglKMWsAYtIV8.jpg:large

If you’re definition of a great day in America is a low talent musician cursing in the Oval while his ten minute soliloquy spoon feeds a narcissist’s  ego while Florida was being hit by a hurricane then you need to refresh your memory on the definition of great. 

Say what you will about Kanye’s personality, but he’s not “low talented”.

He’s also bi polar and goes off his meds from time to time and has a habit of acting irrationally this time of year, the anniversary of his mother’s death. Just last week he was standing on a desk at a school telling students to leave Elon Musk alone. 

Archived