Wrong for Democrats to call for more Kavanaugh investigations

Auburnfan91

21 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

She passed a lie detector test. Has Kavanaugh passed one?  And that’s one of my favorite film scenes. You know a woman has probably done that with you right? Assuming you got that far of course. 

Where's the evidence?  Show the report.

"The brothel doorbell rings....the Irish madam looks thru the peephole and can't see anyone.  She goes back to the bar. 

Doorbell rings again....the madam looks thru the peephole and still no one there....

Now the doorbell keeps ringing this time and won't stop...the madam is really irritated and pulls back the deadbolt and opens the door.  There's a Leprechaun standing there with a big grin on his face. 

She says "well now little man, what can I be doing for you".  The Leprechaun states his intentions and the madam starts laughing....

She says well now little man; why don't you show me your equipment and let's see if I should let you in here.  The Leprechaun obliges and the madam is laughing uncontrollably now and says "well little man, just who do you think you're going to please with that wee thing".... 

The Leprechaun replies "me".....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Say what you will about Kanye’s personality, but he’s not “low talented”.

He’s also bi polar and goes off his meds from time to time and has a habit of acting irrationally this time of year, the anniversary of his mother’s death. Just last week he was standing on a desk at a school telling students to leave Elon Musk alone. 

I just don’t consider making sounds on a computer as talent.  

32 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Where's the evidence?  Show the report.

"The brothel doorbell rings....the Irish madam looks thru the peephole and can't see anyone.  She goes back to the bar. 

Doorbell rings again....the madam looks thru the peephole and still no one there....

Now the doorbell keeps ringing this time and won't stop...the madam is really irritated and pulls back the deadbolt and opens the door.  There's a Leprechaun standing there with a big grin on his face. 

She says "well now little man, what can I be doing for you".  The Leprechaun states his intentions and the madam starts laughing....

She says well now little man; why don't you show me your equipment and let's see if I should let you in here.  The Leprechaun obliges and the madam is laughing uncontrollably now and says "well little man, just who do you think you're going to please with that wee thing".... 

The Leprechaun replies "me".....

Is this your way of telling me you love yourself? 

12 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Is this your way of telling me you love yourself? 

I thought the message might be a little to subtle for you to figure out...

20 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

We’ll just have to agree to disagree. I don’t care to derail the thread because of Kanye. 

Sometimes threads need a derailment. 

When I said low talent, I was speaking musically. That said, Ye definitely knows how to stay in the spotlight.

49 minutes ago, japantiger said:

I thought the message might be a little to subtle for you to figure out...

No darling. I had that figured out when you had a mantrum and accused Dr. Ford of being out for political fame. Most men who lash out at women are just frustrated because of their lack of success with women in regards to intimacy. To cope some commit rape and sexual assault and others tell leprechaun jokes. 🍀 

15 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

No darling. I had that figured out when you had a mantrum and accused Dr. Ford of being out for political fame. Most men who lash out at women are just frustrated because of their lack of success with women in regards to intimacy. To cope some commit rape and sexual assault and others tell leprechaun jokes. 🍀 

Well, nice try...it was actually different...Define lash out...from your posts; disagreeing with you seems to be how you characterize lashing out...you make emotional responses when facts are called for...this whole thread started with asking you to support your assertions on Ford...you, nor anyone else from any of the 87 genders, for that matter, has done it....

I would also recommend you Google Dr Ford.  The last time any democrat mentioned her was the day Kavanaugh was approved.  There's a grand total of one new Google listing post-confirmation article... from Cosmo (I read it on my online subscription)....she's been dropped like  Bill Clinton's morals at an intern get together....

2 hours ago, japantiger said:

Well, nice try...it was actually different...Define lash out...from your posts; disagreeing with you seems to be how you characterize lashing out...you make emotional responses when facts are called for...this whole thread started with asking you to support your assertions on Ford...you, nor anyone else from any of the 87 genders, for that matter, has done it....

I would also recommend you Google Dr Ford.  The last time any democrat mentioned her was the day Kavanaugh was approved.  There's a grand total of one new Google listing post-confirmation article... from Cosmo (I read it on my online subscription)....she's been dropped like  Bill Clinton's morals at an intern get together....

You’re just making s*** up now. I’ve told you that Ford passed a lie detector test. Now you corroborate that Kavanaugh didn’t sexually assault her while a lie detector test says he did. 

And why should Democrats continue to mention her?  Kavanaugh is confirmed so crying Dr. Ford accomplishes mothing. And please don’t bring up Clinton’s morals when the current predator in chief mocked Dr. Ford publicly. 

20 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

You’re just making s*** up now. I’ve told you that Ford passed a lie detector test. Now you corroborate that Kavanaugh didn’t sexually assault her while a lie detector test says he did. 

And why should Democrats continue to mention her?  Kavanaugh is confirmed so crying Dr. Ford accomplishes mothing. And please don’t bring up Clinton’s morals when the current predator in chief mocked Dr. Ford publicly. 

Have you ever taken a "lie detector test"?  Do you have any experience with how a polygraph works?  Based on either of the above, please tell me how Ford "passed" it...

She should be mocked...she's a liar.  And anyone who continues that ruse abets the lie.

Hmm, so none of the Democrats that trotted her out are seeking justice for her? I mean, if the evidence is so clear, shouldnt it be easy for her congressman or senator to have a prosecutor pursue this?  I mean "lie detector test"...."passed it". Oh, I forgot,  a prosecutor did look at it...

24 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Have you ever taken a "lie detector test"?  Do you have any experience with how a polygraph works?  Based on either of the above, please tell me how Ford "passed" it...

She should be mocked...she's a liar.  And anyone who continues that ruse abets the lie.

Hmm, so none of the Democrats that trotted her out are seeking justice for her? I mean, if the evidence is so clear, shouldnt it be easy for her congressman or senator to have a prosecutor pursue this?  I mean "lie detector test"...."passed it". Oh, I forgot,  a prosecutor did look at it...

I’ve never had a reason to take a lie detector test. But she did. It was administered by the FBI and she passed. You keep asking for corroboration and I gave it and now you want to deflect by bringing my experience or lack thereof with polygraphs to deflect. 

And since you think liars should be mocked I’ll wait for your post mocking the liar in chief. 

How to you feel they should seek justice after justice fails? The WH wouldn’t allow a complete investigation. We aren’t the ruling party, our power is greatly inhibited. 

7 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’ve never had a reason to take a lie detector test. But she did. It was administered by the FBI and she passed. You keep asking for corroboration and I gave it and now you want to deflect by bringing my experience or lack thereof with polygraphs to deflect. 

And since you think liars should be mocked I’ll wait for your post mocking the liar in chief. 

How to you feel they should seek justice after justice fails? The WH wouldn’t allow a complete investigation. We aren’t the ruling party, our power is greatly inhibited. 

Well, no, it wasn't administered by the FBI....so if you're going to attest to the validity of something; I would think minimally you would get that right.  So pretty much anything else you assert is baseless like this whole affair.   

It just so happens I've been thru two lie detector tests.  One getting a clearance; and one in the private sector that I required for all my teams members engaged in our China business back in 2006 (we were having problems with industrial espionage; people were giving our info to competitors).   People were selling our information.  So I have some personal experience with them.  Both consisted of dozens of questions....verifying information I had filled out on questionnaires...all following a small talk conversation and cluing me in on the types of questions I would be asked.   Mine included everything from basic personal information (age, birthdate, family, where i was born, lived, etc.) all the way thru questions around any criminal background activity, violence, drugs, alcohol, etc...some were even asked twice....sometimes they asked me the wrong date or location.  

How many questions were in Ford's test?  2....2 questions....Hhhmmm...that is amazing....I wonder why she was only asked 2 questions.....I mean, I sure wish the folks that tested me could have gotten to the result in only two questions...I mean, this guy must be a true lie detector savant.  He's probably written the book on this stuff hasn't he...He's got to be famous.  He's actually not a lie detector administrator....he's a mind reader...he's actually friggin  Carnac, the Magnificent.  I can't get over how amazing this guy must be to get to the truth of a 35 year old mystery; a real puzzler, in only two simple questions.  His business must be booming.  

Oh, and it's a polygraph...you know, poly (many) graph (graph)....I wonder what the many graphs actually showed from that extensive grilling Ford underwent (remember how she claimed in her testimony that it took "so long"....that must be two extremely long questions!).    Hhhhmmm, we don't know do we...since she didn't produce the report to the Senate committee investigators as requested.  I wonder why...I mean that must have been a lot of interesting graphs that allowed someone to solve a heinous 35 year old crime spree.  

As to how to get justice; it's really simple...practically every newspaper in America has laid out what she needs to do...occasionally even the papers get it right...She could go to the Maryland police office that had/has jurisdiction where the alleged crime happened (if she could just remember where it happened; oh well), state her case and provide her evidence....simple...it's a local police matter...not a Fed matter.  Why do you think she wouldn't do that?  .Hhhmmm, you know why....it's because she's full of s***; just like anyone peddling this fairy tale. 

10 hours ago, japantiger said:

Well, no, it wasn't administered by the FBI....so if you're going to attest to the validity of something; I would think minimally you would get that right.  So pretty much anything else you assert is baseless like this whole affair.   

It just so happens I've been thru two lie detector tests.  One getting a clearance; and one in the private sector that I required for all my teams members engaged in our China business back in 2006 (we were having problems with industrial espionage; people were giving our info to competitors).   People were selling our information.  So I have some personal experience with them.  Both consisted of dozens of questions....verifying information I had filled out on questionnaires...all following a small talk conversation and cluing me in on the types of questions I would be asked.   Mine included everything from basic personal information (age, birthdate, family, where i was born, lived, etc.) all the way thru questions around any criminal background activity, violence, drugs, alcohol, etc...some were even asked twice....sometimes they asked me the wrong date or location.  

How many questions were in Ford's test?  2....2 questions....Hhhmmm...that is amazing....I wonder why she was only asked 2 questions.....I mean, I sure wish the folks that tested me could have gotten to the result in only two questions...I mean, this guy must be a true lie detector savant.  He's probably written the book on this stuff hasn't he...He's got to be famous.  He's actually not a lie detector administrator....he's a mind reader...he's actually friggin  Carnac, the Magnificent.  I can't get over how amazing this guy must be to get to the truth of a 35 year old mystery; a real puzzler, in only two simple questions.  His business must be booming.  

Oh, and it's a polygraph...you know, poly (many) graph (graph)....I wonder what the many graphs actually showed from that extensive grilling Ford underwent (remember how she claimed in her testimony that it took "so long"....that must be two extremely long questions!).    Hhhhmmm, we don't know do we...since she didn't produce the report to the Senate committee investigators as requested.  I wonder why...I mean that must have been a lot of interesting graphs that allowed someone to solve a heinous 35 year old crime spree.  

As to how to get justice; it's really simple...practically every newspaper in America has laid out what she needs to do...occasionally even the papers get it right...She could go to the Maryland police office that had/has jurisdiction where the alleged crime happened (if she could just remember where it happened; oh well), state her case and provide her evidence....simple...it's a local police matter...not a Fed matter.  Why do you think she wouldn't do that?  .Hhhmmm, you know why....it's because she's full of s***; just like anyone peddling this fairy tale. 

Ford didn't come forth because she wanted the crime against her to be adjudicated.  Hell, I seriously doubt if Kavanaugh would have been arrested had it been reported it at the time. (Drunken teenage hi-jinks.)

She came forward because she was about to see her assailant be appointed to the supreme court and felt compelled to divulge what she knew about him. Even at great personal cost. It's that simple.

It's one think if you want to give Kavanaugh a pass for something he did as a teen while drinking.  And it's fine if you want to claim no real harm was done. But this theory of Ford committing total fraud is absurd. It doesn't pass the common sense test.  You seem to have a Manichean worldview about most things you post about, not to mention being a a jerk while doing it.

And this is why there is no point in giving you the corroboration you demanded. She passed a polygraph, with lessthat .02 percent chance of deception, yet you argue the validity of said test. Ignore the fact that Kavanaugh was belligerent when asked about his drinking and cried and yelled. Imagine if a woman had done that- she’d be labeled too emotional to serve. Ignore the fact that people corroborated his drinking. Ignore the fact that he lied about boofing and Devil’s Triangle. This is a hit job by the Democrats. Y’all need to make up your minds about us-are we snowflakes or angry mobs doing hit jobs? Meanwhile your side sells proganda and engages in an ongoing battle with reality. 

59 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

And this is why there is no point in giving you the corroboration you demanded. She passed a polygraph, with lessthat .02 percent chance of deception, yet you argue the validity of said test. Ignore the fact that Kavanaugh was belligerent when asked about his drinking and cried and yelled. Imagine if a woman had done that- she’d be labeled too emotional to serve. Ignore the fact that people corroborated his drinking. Ignore the fact that he lied about boofing and Devil’s Triangle. This is a hit job by the Democrats. Y’all need to make up your minds about us-are we snowflakes or angry mobs doing hit jobs? Meanwhile your side sells proganda and engages in an ongoing battle with reality. 

Well Elle, I guess we are at impasse.  But you keep it up.  Because the (lack of) thought process you just went thru is why you guys are doing so well.  Please don't change.  Maybe you and Taylor Swift can get more engaged in Democrat politics....

America, Beer, and Memes: HAVE A KAVA.
 This is the famous
 i MAGA
 in no cther beer at
 BK
 Kavanaugh
 SUPREME COURT JUSTICE
 BER IN THE WHOLE WORLD
 uhreme our
 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
 THIS JUDGE'S FOR YOU.
Is 5oclock somewhere

Elle, maybe its a bit of both?

Despise Trump more by the day. Kanye West? KANYE FRICKIN WEST? The man is a whole season of a bad reality show and that is just 30 minutes of an interview.  

Trump and West are exactly alike.Trump's career probably allowed Kanye and the Kardashian Horde their lifestyle. Trump (IMHO) is famous for being famous. He is a bad business man that loses more often than not. Kanye is famous for being a famous bipolar train wreck married to a woman that is famous for being nothing. Trump and West are from the same DNA line. Charlatans that intelligent people should never have ever wasted a minute of their day on.

Ford, something happened. But she still lacks any corroboration. Her own named witnesses did not back her. As for a polygraph: I hate to beat the dead horse but...
I worked with one company so obsessed with security that we polygraphed 6000-7000 associates at least 2x a year, more often if there was ANY reason to do more. We employed both internal and external polygraph experts. Best in the nation, no doubt, were used.

We had KNOWN crooks passing polygraphs every day. EVERY FRICKIN DAY. 
In my own small view of the business: I know I have related this story many times on the forum, sorry if you have heard it before. 
1) We had a known drug dealer, my assistant, known all over town, and admitted openly at the local office, pass multiple PGs by the best in the country. My entire staff just quit even taking it seriously after her second "all clear." She told everyone she was dropping 1-2 ludes and sometimes used a tack in her shoe to pass the PGs. We later found out that she was selling ludes to every new hire so that they would pass as well. When the police came to question her and her BF and arrested him, our whole staff went out for a drink and some of us started looking for new jobs the next day. You see we all knew we were going to be PGed again on why WE didnt stop her. We were yelling at the company to get rid of her. We told the PG people about the ludes, etc. They said there was no way they would not be able to tell if she was using drugs. They were wrong again. But we all knew it was going to be blamed on us. The company is never wrong. We all eventually left in under a year. Management refused to consider that the PGs were just a waste of time. They doubled and then tripled down on the PGs being correct and the people , the employees, were always wrong. BTW, the company never terminated her either....She was still there after all of us had left. Still dealing drugs out of the office.

2) We had a guy running my office, my boss, that had been fired before for being part of a group that stole about $20K. He changed his name up a bit on the resume, kept the same SSN, and somehow managed to get thru at least 4 PGs i know of. A different division than the one he stole from rehired him. He managed to come back to work for about 18 months and was now leading an office by himself and the only reason they caught him was the guy that busted him before managed to randomly get assigned to give him another PG, #5 or 6?, and he recognized the crook. The company still stood by the PGs.

3) We had one young man, early 20s had stolen about $120K from the company over a two year period. He passed at least 4 and maybe 6 or more PGs before they found out he had been financing his drug problems by stealing from the company. He had to get arrested by the police and the police traced where the money for the drugs was coming from...from stealing from the company. The police came the office, told the office head that his employee had admitted that he had a 2 year drug problem and had been stealing $120K from the company over 2 years.The company still stood 100% by the PGs. They did in this case demand he make restitution....BY KEEPING HIM EMPLOYED WITH THE COMPANY. 

In my view, they aught to print the PGs on toilet paper so they would at least serve some purpose. 

On 10/10/2018 at 8:47 AM, Mikey said:

Payment of 3/4 of a million dollars is now public knowledge. We don't yet know, and may never know, how much more $ changed hands to get Ford to bring accusations. As to the rest of your statement, see @japantiger post, just above.

Reference please.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/stevens/ct-life-stevens-tuesday-christine-blasey-ford-gofundme-1002-story.html

A couple of GoFundMe accounts don't prove Christine Blasey Ford is in this for the money

Christine Blasey Ford’s supporters have launched and funded two GoFundMe campaigns to help cover her security and other expenses.

Brett Kavanaugh’s supporters have launched and funded a GoFundMe campaign for the judge and his family to use for security or “however they see fit.”

The two pages dedicated to Ford, “Help Christine Blasey Ford” and “Cover Dr. Blasey’s security costs,” have raised just north of $700,000.

The page dedicated to Kavanaugh, “Brett Kavanaugh's Family,” has raised close to $600,000.

The fundraisers for Ford are being used to refute the argument that she has nothing to gain by going public with sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh — an argument I and many, many others have made.

“She had nothing to gain?” a frequent critic of mine tweeted Monday. “Maybe to you Ms Stevens a million dollars is nothing but to most people a million in her go fund account is a lot of money.”

He speaks for legions. (A bunch of them emailed me over the weekend.)

“Has this GoFundMe created a new incentive for accusers?” Laura Ingraham asked on her Fox News show Friday.

Let’s talk about that a moment.

Ford is a professor at Palo Alto University, where she teaches in consortium with Stanford University. She was, in the past, a visiting professor at Pepperdine University, where she earned a master’s degree in psychology, followed by a doctorate at the University of Southern California and a master’s in education from Stanford.

The idea that she would toss all that aside — the salary and possibly the chance to put any of her degrees into practice again — for some strangers’ cash is preposterous.

The idea that she would risk her safety and the safety of her husband and children for some free money is pernicious, the sort of toxic absurdity that spreads among folks who view women, in general, with suspicion.

Gold digger.

Freeloader.

Jeremy C. Young, an assistant professor of history at Dixie State University and author of “The Age of Charisma: Leaders, Followers, and Emotions in American Society, 1870-1940,” composed a Twitter string over the weekend that examined the fear that women go around making false rape claims for money.

He pointed to a New York Times story that reported Democratic donors in 2016 offered women hundreds of thousands of dollars to come forward with allegations that Donald Trump sexually assaulted them.

“It was not productive,” the New York Times reported. “One woman requested $2 million, (attorney Lisa) Bloom said, then decided not to come forward. Nor did any other women.”

During President Bill Clinton’s impeachment, Young added, Hustler publisher Larry Flynt offered $1 million to anyone who could document extramarital affairs by members of Congress.

“Only one woman got paid, and the man she accused, Bob Livingston, admitted she was telling the truth,” Young wrote. (Read the Chicago Tribune’s Livingston story here.)

Young cited two articles examining the prevalence of false rape allegations: “What we know about false rape allegations” by Vox writer Dara Lind and “What kind of person makes false rape accusations?” by Quartz contributor Sandra Newman, who researched academic studies, journalistic accounts and the National Registry of Exonerations. The takeaway is false rape claims are extremely rare.

“Rarer than being struck by lightning — in your house,” Young wrote. “If you’re not lying awake at night worrying that lightning will come through your window and electrocute you, you shouldn’t worry about being falsely accused of rape.”

Women don’t go around accusing men of sexual assault in the hopes that strangers will hand them cash.

Ford’s legal and security expenses skyrocketed when she came forward. Her supporters want to help.

(Kavanaugh’s did too. His supporters also want to help.)

Incentive? Please. Are we really pretending Ford decided death threats against her children are an appealing trade-off for $700,000?

That defies logic, history, statistics and all bounds of decency.

We’re better than this. Aren’t we?

$1,073,000 that is just GOFUNDME.

https://www.gofundme.com/mvc.php?route=category&term=blasey ford

GOFUNDME is almost brazen partisanship IMHO. Could be straightforward pay-for-play.
There are at least a dozen similar sites too. This doesnt count the $$$ under the table.

Sad thing here is that BOTH had Security NEEDS in the $100,000s. They will both likely need that much or more in the future. 
We all know there is a book deal for both as well.

On 10/13/2018 at 8:14 AM, homersapien said:

Ford didn't come forth because she wanted the crime against her to be adjudicated.  Hell, I seriously doubt if Kavanaugh would have been arrested had it been reported it at the time. (Drunken teenage hi-jinks.)

She came forward because she was about to see her assailant be appointed to the supreme court and felt compelled to divulge what she knew about him. Even at great personal cost. It's that simple.

It's one think if you want to give Kavanaugh a pass for something he did as a teen while drinking.  And it's fine if you want to claim no real harm was done. But this theory of Ford committing total fraud is absurd. It doesn't pass the common sense test.  You seem to have a Manichean worldview about most things you post about, not to mention being a a jerk while doing it.

I think she ticks pretty much every box below.  She was abetted by a deranged political class who can't come to terms with losing power.   And some of you still hold onto the fantasy....even to the point where you apparently actually think its possible; to determine that someone is telling the truth by asking them 2 questions...Do you really listen to yourselves?  2 questions and viola`...the truth comes out...with 98% certainty you righteously claim....oh man...Homey, I admit sometimes that I can be a jerk..it's usually when dealing with; and I mean this with all due respect;  an idiot; who want fold in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.   I'm going to beg off any more back and forth on this... I know I'm taking away from your and Elle's time reading the Stormy Daniels story... 

Definition of fraud 

1a: DECEIT, TRICKERYspecifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right

b: an act of deceiving or misrepresenting 

2a: a person who is not what he or she pretends to be .also : one who defrauds 

b: one that is not what it seems or is represented to be

I think she ticks pretty much every box below.  She was abetted by a deranged political class who can't come to terms with losing power.   And some of you still hold onto the fantasy....even to the point where you apparently actually think its possible; to determine that someone is telling the truth by asking them 2 questions...Do you really listen to yourselves?  2 questions and viola`...the truth comes out...with 98% certainty you righteously claim....oh man...Homey, I admit sometimes that I can be a jerk..it's usually when dealing with; and I mean this with all due respect;  an idiot; who want fold in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.   I'm going to beg off any more back and forth on this... I know I'm taking away from your and Elle's time reading the Stormy Daniels story... 

Definition of fraud 

1a: DECEIT, TRICKERYspecifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right

b: an act of deceiving or misrepresenting 

2a: a person who is not what he or she pretends to be .also : one who defrauds 

b: one that is not what it seems or is represented to be

On 10/12/2018 at 1:54 PM, GiveEmElle said:

Lie detectors aren't reliable whatsoever, and that's why they can't be introduced in court. Even though this was not a trial, the burden of proof was the same. Ford's standard was a preponderance (more likely than not [greater than 50%] that her accusations were true, and the lie detector does not suffice). Seriously, don't rely on it in your argument. Just trying to help....

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Lie detectors aren't reliable whatsoever, and that's why they can't be introduced in court. Even though this was not a trial, the burden of proof was the same. Ford's standard was a preponderance (more likely than not [greater than 50%] that her accusations were true, and the lie detector does not suffice). Seriously, don't rely on it in your argument. Just trying to help....

I’ve been waiting for you to pipe in with this. I’m very aware that burden of proof falls to her and polygraphs aren’t admissible in court. But other than the railings of a lying POTUSand a propoganda network’s allegations there is no evidence that this was a political hit job as suggested in this thread. 

Archived