HAPPY GAMEDAY, TIGERS!!!

around4ever

1 hour ago, thrustmaxwell said:

Me to.  As much as I detest Gus, I always want our players to win when it comes down to it.  Plus my wife's a MooU grad, this game's important in our home.

My wife is also. We'll be there today. I only wish one time a year for my happiness over my wife's. Today is that day. 

1 hour ago, djg0017 said:

Good morning from Starkville!

53 minutes ago, gr82be said:

My wife is also. We'll be there today. I only wish one time a year for my happiness over my wife's. Today is that day. 

You and You, provide tailgating pics ASAP. 

I don't know where the sites and sounds threads have disappeared to, but I miss them...

War Damn Eagle 🦅!

1 hour ago, Slippin Jimmy said:

Got MSU winning this one 13-9, guys...

Well you're Slippin again Jimmy. 😀

J/k Just had to.  Seriously could very well happen that way today.  I sure hope not. 

War Eagle guys and girls!  Time to find our mark.  Pretty much now or never.  I do think we're very fortunate to catch MSU at a time when they are struggling as well. I hope the Defense comes ready to shut them down and get a couple of scores. Need to get ahead early here I think. 

8 hours ago, OnthePlains said:

I’m starting this Saturday with a renewed sense of hope...of course, I started last Saturday that way too but hey gotta stay positive right? War Eagle! 

You are so right. Like you, each Saturday I wake up in the morning with nothing but a wish for us to turn the corner and get our offense back on rocket fuel and hitting on all cylinders. We need to jump on MSU from the get go and not let up till the final seconds wind down on the clock with us having at least a 17 point lead!

4 hours ago, Slippin Jimmy said:

Got MSU winning this one 13-9, guys...

don't think so dude! The Doc is never wrong when it comes to playing MSU. Look for a score of 28-13 Auburn victory!

17 hours ago, Slippin Jimmy said:

Looks like the doc was wrong indeed...

sad to say you are right. We are looking at a 7-5 season most likely but who knows. I trust that you are an Auburn fan in that lately we have had a lot of bammers coming to this site and post as Auburn fans.  We could have won that game without Boobee's highly questionable goal line fumble, JS missing a wide open sure TD, receiver missing a sure TD in the left corner of the endzone.  21 plus points were left on the field of which made the difference in the game.  We had our chances but could not cash in.

Archived