Week 6 Game Thread

Zeek

Not a strong slate of games today but there are some interesting ones. Which game are you looking forward to the most? 

Texas v Oklahoma is a good early game but I just don’t care for the matchup. I think Texas will get blown out.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im pulling for Texas. I hate OU. I hope its at least a good game.  

ND- Va.Tech could be interesting...

LSU-Fla could tell us something about ourselves

I wanna see how UK looks against the Aggies

Keep an eye on Clemson-Wake 

i will never pull for nd until they run off their coach.it is my understanding he got a guy killed making him go up one of the raising platforms during a storm and it was blown over and the guy died. i hope kentucky wins. ou is fun to watch.

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i will never pull for nd until they run off their coach.it is my understanding he got a guy killed making him go up one of the raising platforms during a storm and it was blown over and the guy died. i hope kentucky wins. ou is fun to watch.

Yeah I remember hearing about that. He does come off as a kind of smug, arrogant guy too.  I’m definitely pulling for UK to continue their magical run and I hope OU-UT is like 55-52 just for the entertainment value.

1 hour ago, OnthePlains said:

Im pulling for Texas. I hate OU. I hope its at least a good game.  

ND- Va.Tech could be interesting...

LSU-Fla could tell us something about ourselves

I wanna see how UK looks against the Aggies

Keep an eye on Clemson-Wake 

Real interested in seeing if UK has turned the corner and are a real threat to thUga.  I've actually been impressed with what I've seen.  Makes me think Stoops is building himself into a valuable position soon.

3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Real interested in seeing if UK has turned the corner and are a real threat to thUga.  I've actually been impressed with what I've seen.  Makes me think Stoops is building himself into a valuable position soon.

658E1330-6664-4BDF-BFF0-3AFBAF78C11C.jpeg

Was watching OU-UT, made some lunch, and flipped back over to Mizzou-USCe and they're playing in a deluge. Mizzou also lost the lead and control of the game after halftime. 

I know many hate the Golden Domers. I have always liked them to a degree, if for no other reason than so many bammers hate them.  

15 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Was watching OU-UT, made some lunch, and flipped back over to Mizzou-USCe and they're playing in a deluge. Mizzou also lost the lead and control of the game after halftime. 

I thought USCe was going to do more than they have so far this year. Uk has done what I thought the fighting Muschamps would have.

55 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

I thought USCe was going to do more than they have so far this year. Uk has done what I thought the fighting Muschamps would have.

JMO but Muschamp is no better HC than he showed at UF.  He should stick to DC.

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Oh Brian Kelly is a total prick.  But I will say this, having gone to a game in South Bend last week, there's something special about that place.

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

I wouldn’t mind Gus going off one good time!

Archived