Week 6 Game Thread

Zeek

So, Miami was overrated.  They are getting stomped by a less than average FSU team.  And they still play dirty as does FSU. It's an entertaining game  

27-7  7:02 Q3

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different refs than our game.  This one actually calls a PI on the arm hold LSU does with their DBs.

That Joe got some serious game tbh. Like I said his stats won’t show it but he puts it on the line all the time.

LSU now going to their best play in the playbook!!! The deep ball pass that has 0% chance of being completed but gets a flag called for PI every time. Unstoppable play call I tell ya................ 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

LSU now going to their best play in the playbook!!! The deep ball pass that has 0% chance of being completed but gets a flag called for PI every time. Unstoppable play call I tell ya................ 

Took the words right out of my mouth 

Just now, OnthePlains said:

Took the words right out of my mouth 

LSU is my most hated team this season so far. That game is one of those games that stay with you years after the fact. I am actually pulling for dan freaking mullen over them.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

LSU is my most hated team this season so far. That game is one of those games that stay with you years after the fact. I am actually pulling for dan freaking mullen over them.

Me too brother. Feel the same way. I hope LSU loses because of some horrible call...

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

Me too brother. Feel the same way. I hope LSU loses because of some horrible call...

YES!!! great idea. Love it fam. It really would be poetic justice. 

And look a player goes down to stop the clock and then walks 

Just now, DAG said:

LSU absolutely does this on purpose. They had guys laying on the field all day against us as well.

About to say the same thing

Just now, DAG said:

LSU absolutely does this on purpose. They had guys laying on the field all day against us as well.

scummmmmmmy. Coach O has some burt in him with this BS.

And now Miami has the lead. That is absolutely why I don’t say anything until the game is well in hand. Like the clock hits zero.

okkkkk lets see what LSU pulls out of their ass this time.

Would of been better if he stepped out. The game would practically be over but of course in the moment no one is thinking that.

Archived