Oklahoma vs. Texas

L I G E R

Just now, OnthePlains said:

Yall gonna drive the mods crazy today lol

Watching them use a QB to beat a defense with his arm and legs gives me all kinds of nostalgia.

6 minutes ago, L I G E R said:

Watching them use a QB to beat a defense with his arm and legs gives me all kinds of nostalgia.

I feel ya.  Texas is killing them with some strange play called a quick slant as well. Boy I tell ya these new fangled offenses come up with all kinds of crazy stuff.

2 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

I feel ya.  Texas is killing them with some strange play called a quick slant as well. Boy I tell ya these new fangled offenses come up with all kinds of crazy stuff.

Not to mention watching the RB settle into the the short middle zone after a play action to give his QB a check down. Surely new age innovations. 

15 minutes ago, L I G E R said:

Not what he meant.  You posted this in this wrong forum.  Gonna drive the site mods crazy doing that.  Adding work for them.

4 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Not what he meant.  You posted this in this wrong forum.  Gonna drive the site mods crazy doing that.  Adding work for them.

Apologies.  Honestly didn’t realize posts about other college teams were supposed to go elsewhere.

My mistake.  Feel free to move this forum to the appropriate destination.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

This is what drives me crazy though. How many of those are PIs in other games?

If they're SEC officials, only if they're against us.

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

If they're SEC officials, only if they're against us.

I mean I enjoy the swallowing of the whistle and keeping the game in the hands of the players. Just the inconsistency is off the charts

Archived