GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

Why can't contracts have a contingency??? (or do they?)

This is NOT a $49M coach!

You do stuff like this, and you should be on the hot seat (and if you don't win, you shouldn't get paid). LSU last year, LSU this year, THIS game. 😔

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I'm going to watch Kentucky. See y'all.

Quiter...lol

On plane , pissed they don’t have live tv, bought the WiFi and still can’t stream it . 

Started watching on cam cast , I didn’t know if it was an error or not but I read we went from a 3 and 1 to 4 and 7 Kam running ?!!!!! Then missed fg. I figured it was a misprint cause I don’t know how you would be 3rd and 1 rush the ball and lose 6 yards . Thanks I’m advance for the helpz 

5 minutes ago, bmartin3228 said:

On plane , pissed they don’t have live tv, bought the WiFi and still can’t stream it . 

Started watching on cam cast , I didn’t know if it was an error or not but I read we went from a 3 and 1 to 4 and 7 Kam running ?!!!!! Then missed fg. I figured it was a misprint cause I don’t know how you would be 3rd and 1 rush the ball and lose 6 yards . Thanks I’m advance for the helpz 

I feel ya. I had to Gamecast the whirlybird Clemson game on a flight and could not figure out WTH was going on with us offensively. Wasn't until we landed and I saw all the topics on our board that reality sunk in. 

3 minutes ago, Hopsing said:

We will probably still have 3 at games end. Question is what will MSU have?

At least it won't be 2. #toosoon

Just now, bmartin3228 said:

go wildcat and bad snap

Just now, Mid Atlantic Tiger said:

How is it not? 

Yeah, what he said?

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Ryan Davis with a costly mistake, that's not like him at all.  He's always so sure handed, but tonight, everything is off.

Yep.....the offense has no chemistry, no rhythm, little success....and panic is setting in with the players.

1 minute ago, bmartin3228 said:

Fumbled the direct snap.

2 minutes ago, bmartin3228 said:

You paid for this performance?

Archived