GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

3 points in a half and a defense that can’t figure out Nick is running the ball. This isn’t going well.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

MOD NOTE:   NOBODY HERE IS TO EVER BASH THE PLAYERS.  If you do, you are risking being booted for the night.  

What about coaches? Cause I'm firmly on that wagon now. It's laughable at best. I like Gus as a man, but he is ruining this team. 

1 minute ago, Mid Atlantic Tiger said:

How is it not? 

For one.  He didn't overthrow wide open receivers that would have been a couple of touchdowns.  He didn't fumble punts one of which led to this upcoming score.  That is on the players.

Feels like ballgame for me!

Hope for the boys to pull out the win but it's been a long day with a one year old to fight him and struggle to watch this

War Eagle boys and girls 

Just now, doug3020 said:

He's short

No, he’s 6/5! LOL

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Remember him?

He's gonna get a stern lecture from the Gus worshipers on here. 

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

SOB! We should have been up 10-6. Because of a piss poor overthrow and a muffed punt, we're gonna be down 13-3. :brickwall:

Can't stand this. Why do I even watch?

2 piss poor overthrows...

Total cluster first half for the O.

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Remember him?

He is not the only ones who think this. Heath Evans and Willie Anderson are some of the other former AU players who have said the same thing.

7 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Well we are going to lose either way but why not drink beer. I like beer. I drink beer. I still drink beer...

I guess there's nothing wrong with having a loser attitude...lol. 

1 minute ago, AU_Tiger_88 said:

For one.  He didn't overthrow wide open receivers that would have been a couple of touchdowns.  He didn't fumble punts one of which led to this upcoming score.  That is on the players.

It IS his fault, because Stidham has regressed under his tutelage. Campbell was correct, but horrific development is the culprit.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

49 MILLION 

who would pay a guy who's not achieved a damn thing at their institution FORTY NINE MILLION 

Jay Jacobs

4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Come on guys. This isn’t Gus’s fault. 

I thought so too, but is he not responsible for player prep, coach prep (ie approving game plans), recruiting, team attitude and emotion, et all?!?  He is. 

Archived