GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

******* bull s*** call. Not even close and it shouldn’t have been called on the field as one. None of them were raising their hands at first 

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Welcome aboard

Oh I've been on it since the LSU game LAST YEAR. If you go back through my posts I wanted him gone then. Cause it was obvious that at least 5 power 5 positions were going to come open. If we we're going to get rid of him we had to do it THEN. But we didn't and then JJ screwed us on his way out. Now we are screwed for years . I had hope that he'd turn it around but that's gone now. 

2 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Gus Malzahn has indicated to Jay Jacobs that he's "perfectly happy" at Auburn and "wants to stay" on the Plains.

Auburn's outgoing athletic director addressed the ongoing rumors surrounding Malzahn and the open head coaching position at Arkansas following the Iron Bowl, which the Tigers won over Alabama 26-14.

"Gus and I, we haven't spoken about a new contract," Jacobs said. "We spoke about his future here and he's very happy here and I expect him to be here for quite some time. ... Gus and I will talk about (a new contract), but the way Gus is, he doesn't like to talk about things until everything is over.

"He'll be completely focused on playing Georgia again. When Gus is ready to talk about it, we'll talk about it. He knows; I've already mentioned it to him. He said he's perfectly happy here at Auburn and wants to stay here. We'll see how things go, it's a competitive business we're in and in order to stay in this business you got to be competitive. So we'll just see how it all unfolds."

Leath took over the contract extension from jay and signed him to the extension.

That was a missed review.  Not biased.  His whole body was down before the goal line with the ball facing the one yard line. 

This one they got wrong.  

SEC officials at their most incompetent.....but what's new about that....?

That last angle from end zone was enough to overturn IMO. But 79 yards at half, we are lucky to be down 10

Just now, tigerchris said:

That was a missed review.  Not biased.  His whole body was down before the goal line with the ball facing the one yard line. 

This one they got wrong.  

Exactly. Not even difficult to see that. Clearly should have been overruled.

There WAS enough evidence to overturn that. This season has been a joke in the officiating department

Haven't been following along tonight but just came in to say that was the most garbage call I've ever seen. His back wasn't across the plane. How was the ball? You telling me there's no camera angle from the other side line?

War eagle anyway. They're not gonna let us have anything this year, folks. 

Y'all have a good night.

2 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Leath negotiated the contract. Jacobs not involved. 

Then yes, Leath needs to be tarred and feathered.

That’s not even close complete horse****!! Thomas stonewalled him and the ball was in his right arm and his back was to the goal line there is no way that ball crossed the line the most ridiculous call I’ve seen. I am beyond pissed especially in a defensive slugfest that is complete garbage!!

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Can't convince me he was actually in

Par for the course. This sucks. 3 crappy plays in short order: overthrow a wide open WR for sure TD, muff punt, bad call on msu TD? 

Archived