GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Oh I've been on it since the LSU game LAST YEAR. If you go back through my posts I wanted him gone then. Cause it was obvious that at least 5 power 5 positions were going to come open. If we we're going to get rid of him we had to do it THEN. But we didn't and then JJ screwed us on his way out. Now we are screwed for years . I had hope that he'd turn it around but that's gone now. 

Yep, we're screwed unless maybe he went to high school with that Ford woman

1 minute ago, japantiger said:

I think the $50m dollar man is the one screwing us

I don’t disagree with that at all, however this particular instance was an obvious officiating error

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

That is not true. 

O but it is. It is why Gus wanted him so bad because he knew he could control him. TPTB wanted him to get a REAL OC and wanted him to go outside the slim pickings of people who have worked for him.

Stop blaming the refs. This team has 79 total yards, have fumbled 2 punts, and have more missed tackles than yards. This team sux and will be lucky to beat Liberty

The QB was down with his back on the goal line, ball in front of him. No way he got in. But that's the kind of crap calls you get when you are away and the offense is playing so bad. Feel bad for the defense right there.

1 minute ago, AUTigereyez said:

Wonder if we can match our 79 yards in the second half and at least score 6 points.  

Auburn is a first half team so unlikely.

well I think that about does it. Our kicker still can't make half his attempts, OL still can't get push, we're still starting Kam at rb and running power with him, and Jarrett still overthrows everyone on deep balls. No improvement by our players since game one and Gus still isn't making adjustments. We only play one phase of football and that's offense. This season is going to get ugly. 

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Not Gus’s fault. Ain’t that right Coach Jay. 

For once I actually think we need to bench JS. Our backup is bad as well but at least he can run. JS is just not even average right now. 

100% down before the TD, from the box above said endzone. Of course the cowbells up here didn’t think so (I call them ding a lings)

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Par for the course. This sucks. 3 crappy plays in short order: overthrow a wide open WR for sure TD, muff punt, bad call on msu TD? 

We aren't good enough to overcome mistakes like this or reffing mistakes. I don't think we will even switch anything up for the second half just going to keep running what we are running in typical fashion

Archived