GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

That QB at Hoover that I'm thinking is the next superstar at QB???? don't come here and ruin your dreams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, looney said:

Haven't been following along tonight but just came in to say that was the most garbage call I've ever seen. His back wasn't across the plane. How was the ball? You telling me there's no camera angle from the other side line?

War eagle anyway. They're not gonna let us have anything this year, folks. 

Y'all have a good night.

Problem is that ESPN doesn’t have a view from both sides of the field like CBS does.  My question is why does the official, who the QB’s back is to and clearly can’t see the ball because he is on the same side as the review angle, signal TD?

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Bro you’re a douche and I’m still waiting on you to send the location to slap my face...if you’re a coward admit it and man up and say you’re scared...

what has Gus done in this game to question his coaching.  His QB which has barely been hit all year is scared to to get touched...  if you are struggling to run and your QB can’t hit wide open WRs not sure what coaching has to do with it

ill come where ever you are and let you attempt to slap me...  deal.   I’ll have you down on the ground and choked unconscious in 20 seconds

Not joining the fray but he did run Kam Martin wildcat on 3rd down. Also, a coach can bench Stidham. 

Just now, corchjay said:

Bro you’re a douche and I’m still waiting on you to send the location to slap my face...if you’re a coward admit it and man up and say you’re scared...

what has Gus done in this game to question his coaching.  His QB which has barely been hit all year is scared to to get touched...  if you are struggling to run and your QB can’t hit wide open WRs not sure what coaching has to do with it

ill come where ever you are and let you attempt to slap me...  deal.   I’ll have you down on the ground and choked unconscious in 20 seconds

Whoa 😮 

1 minute ago, cammycam2 said:

So we have cameras in the stick snd pylons but we dont a a f****** camera looking down the goal line from the other side? 

Holy crap this.

Just now, DAG said:

You absolutely can but it won’t change a dang thing. The bottom line is the team had ample of opportunity to not be in this damn position. 

So let's say we hit the two open throws for TDs.  It's 17-13 instead of 17-6.  I'd still be angry at the call.  Don't get me wrong, 79 yards won't cut it and the team is killing itself for the most part.  But that's a free TD MSU just got when there was clear evidence he didn't cross the goal line.

GUS SUCKS! He is over paid and over rated!

2 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Honestly, Stidham just doesn't have that "dog" in him. No pun intended. If your QB doesn't even have the will to win or to pump the offense up you will not be successful.

You know who does?

Joey Gatewood 

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Former players have had enough 

The line forms at the rear. 

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

So let's say we hit the two open throws for TDs.  It's 17-13 instead of 17-6.  I'd still be angry at the call.  Don't get me wrong, 79 yards won't cut it and the team is killing itself for the most part.  But that's a free TD MSU just got when there was clear evidence he didn't cross the goal line.

Fair enough 

The officials aren’t losing this game it totally falls on the staff and player production, chemistry & talent! No talent with the offensive line. Change qb to option with RPO! Line block zone and not need to hold blocks long!

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

We aren't good enough to overcome mistakes like this or reffing mistakes. I don't think we will even switch anything up for the second half just going to keep running what we are running in typical fashion

I think you're right, unfortunately. 

It's not enough that our offense blows. We have to screw up on special teams, too. And if THAT's not enough, we get HORRIBLE officiating (missed hold on msu, free TD before the half). :brickwall:

2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

latest?cb=20160203164920

27 minutes ago, bmartin3228 said:

On plane , pissed they don’t have live tv, bought the WiFi and still can’t stream it . 

Started watching on cam cast , I didn’t know if it was an error or not but I read we went from a 3 and 1 to 4 and 7 Kam running ?!!!!! Then missed fg. I figured it was a misprint cause I don’t know how you would be 3rd and 1 rush the ball and lose 6 yards . Thanks I’m advance for the helpz 

You can get the AU game broadcast on "Tune-In" radio and probably others.

I think threatening and name calling fellow users is a ban from this site

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You know who does?

Joey Gatewood 

Something is wrong with him, he just doesn’t have the will to win.

Archived