GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

3 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

How do we keep getting so terribly screwed by bad officiating?  Once or twice or even every now and then is expected. But when it is this frequent and this awful, there has to be some underlying reason. Either we are a-holes to the refs on saturdays and everybdaynof the week in between, or something isnsystematically wrong. Which is it???

We are screwing ourselves.  Good teams usually find ways to overcome bad calls.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be a lot of empty seats for the remaining home games - two of which are SEC games.  UT will not bring a ton of people and it's Fall break, so the students will not show up.  A&M might have a decent crowd for the first half.  Liberty is the weekend before Thanksgiving - the students will head home rather than watch this crap show.

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Bro you’re a douche and I’m still waiting on you to send the location to slap my face...if you’re a coward admit it and man up and say you’re scared...

what has Gus done in this game to question his coaching.  His QB which has barely been hit all year is scared to to get touched...  if you are struggling to run and your QB can’t hit wide open WRs not sure what coaching has to do with it

ill come where ever you are and let you attempt to slap me...  deal.   I’ll have you down on the ground and choked unconscious in 20 seconds

you need to just  go and sleep with ya' man baby, because ain't nobody with a brain going to tolerate covering his ass for this crapfest

4 minutes ago, hutchids said:

well I think that about does it. Our kicker still can't make half his attempts, OL still can't get push, we're still starting Kam at rb and running power with him, and Jarrett still overthrows everyone on deep balls. No improvement by our players since game one and Gus still isn't making adjustments. We only play one phase of football and that's offense. This season is going to get ugly. 

Amazing. Simply amazing. 

2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Bro you’re a douche and I’m still waiting on you to send the location to slap my face...if you’re a coward admit it and man up and say you’re scared...

what has Gus done in this game to question his coaching.  His QB which has barely been hit all year is scared to to get touched...  if you are struggling to run and your QB can’t hit wide open WRs not sure what coaching has to do with it

ill come where ever you are and let you attempt to slap me...  deal.   I’ll have you down on the ground and choked unconscious in 20 seconds

Not trying to get involved in this potential ass beating, but Gus called a wildcat with an undersized RB on 3rd and 1 in his own 35. He used Kam Martin when Boobie could evidently go. The guy called a 50 yard FG with a kicker who simply isnt very good. I could keep going but Gus has been as much to blame as Stidham or the OLine 

2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I’m in Baldwin County. Lolz. 

Like I said, can’t blame Gus for only having 70 yards against Miss St at the half. 

1 minute ago, selias said:

latest?cb=20160203164920

Directed at the wrong person... he said 2 weeks ago he wanted to slap my face so I’ve given him plenty of opportunities to just say where...  I’ll save him the dime on gas as well

4 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

I didn't even see the first half, but noticed JS isn't even dirty.  Must not have been a stellar performance. 

JS stinks bad

20 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He is not the only ones who think this. Heath Evans and Willie Anderson are some of the other former AU players who have said the same thing.

Oh yeah I know I've seen others Chris Davis knows he wanta to say something but he was under Gus's wing.

5 minutes ago, AUbritt said:

The refs missed the call, regardless of everything else. No one is blaming the refs for Stidham not being able to hit a wide open receiver.

People can’t comprehend being pissed at refs for missed calls while still being pissed at the O and staff. It should be 6-3 and not 13-3, nuff said

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Are we playing like the #8 team in the country?

48 maybe?

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Not joining the fray but he did run Kam Martin wildcat on 3rd down. Also, a coach can bench Stidham. 

That bull**** play where we line up to go for on fourth and short and then call time out?  The 50 + yard field goals with an unproven true freshman kicker?  

Just now, corchjay said:

Directed at the wrong person... he said 2 weeks ago he wanted to slap my face so I’ve given him plenty of opportunities to just say where...  I’ll save him the dime on gas as well

It's the internet. Go to bed.

5 minutes ago, corchjay said:

4C978173-C13A-45B7-9F47-02A2E8C643C5.jpeg

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Not trying to get involved in this potential ass beating, but Gus called a wildcat with an undersized RB on 3rd and 1 in his own 35. He used Kam Martin when Boobie could evidently go. The guy called a 50 yard FG with a kicker who simply isnt very good. I could keep going but Gus has been as much to blame as Stidham or the OLine 

It would help if we stopped asking him to kick 50 yarders.  He's been money from 45 and in.

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

3182933.jpg

A peek inside Auburn's locker room at half-time.

GUs: "Well Farmer Brown, there's no doubt this is what I'm doing"

12 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Piss poor effort by the offensive line . The defense can’t stay on the field  all night . The offense is doing same thing every game expecting a different result . That’s insane . 

The only way AU wins this game is with Willis in my opinion. He opens up a different element. We have to try it 

If Willis plays the 2nd half we won't have 50 more yards of offense. In my open onion.

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

That bull**** play where we line up to go for on fourth and short and then call time out?  The 50 + yard field goals with an unproven true freshman kicker?  

Hey, man, Carlson is 50/50!

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

Plus we’re killing his confidence over half his attempts, I believe, are 50+.

Just now, corchjay said:

Threatening people on the internet is a wussy move.

I may have misspelled something.

Archived