GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

This is just bad. We are at each other. You got former players tweeting. The team is #8 in the country and looks flat as hell. Isn’t this suppose to be the good times? 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, corchjay said:

Directed at the wrong person... he said 2 weeks ago he wanted to slap my face so I’ve given him plenty of opportunities to just say where...  I’ll save him the dime on gas as well

This game is frustrating as hell man, but there is a half left . Who knows . Drink a beer or a coke . Eat some cookies and get a hug . We are all upset and frustrated at Gus Malzahns lack of consistency 

Anyone thinking threat 79 yards is really what is getting our ass kicked can put the pipe down. A missed field goal after stupidity kept this game from being tied. 79 yards got us 6-3 state. 79 yards didn’t give us a missed hold setting up a field goal, nor did it give state a bull crap touchdown. 

30 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

The sad thing is Miss State is so bad, but our ineptitude is getting them all excited and hyped for a potential upset. They’re horrible, so horrible, but we might just give it to them

Spot on. We're making a crap team look like world beaters and Nick Fitz like a Heisman contender.  God help us. 

4 minutes ago, gctiger said:

We are screwing ourselves.  Good teams usually find ways to overcome bad calls.  

Not saying we shouldn’t have 17 points, only saying they shouldn’t have 13. You didn’t answer the question. I have been around football long enough to know how you address and work the refs is a BIG deal. Those dudes have egos. Saturday warriors during the work week. 

3 minutes ago, selias said:

latest?cb=20160203164920

If the QB is not doing his job, then a competent coach know when to make a change, and Gus doesn’t know how to make adjustments. AU screwed us all by giving him an extension!

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

I’ll come to Baldwin county...  just for the pleasure of shutting your mouth for good

I know this guy and he would probably kill you, unless you are Chuck Norris.

8 minutes ago, CR said:

Officials ain't beating us. 79 yds and 0 for 6 on 3rd down is not exactly a recipe for winning a football game.

The game should be 6-3.....that TD makes a big difference ...….

Oh guys i thought of another name for the wildcat so just stop me whenever we settle on "the one". How about the 'wildpunt'?

29 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

If only Stidham hit Slay on that deep ball.  If only.

And if a dirt dobber had a square ass, it'd lay blocks..

I can't believe people are making threats of physical violence on here. Reminds me of Bama fans shooting each other after Iron Bowl losses. Both of you need to grow up!

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Plus we’re killing his confidence over half his attempts, I believe, are 50+.

I think he's 50/50 from 50+, so that has to be good, from an AUFamily perspective.

2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I’ll come to Baldwin county...  just for the pleasure of shutting your mouth for good

This is a pretty childish argument between you two, over AU football no less. If you really have a problem with each other then pm about it.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Plus we’re killing his confidence over half his attempts, I believe, are 50+.

Yep.  I think the kid will be better than his brother but Gus can't put all the point production on him from the parking lot every freaking time.

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

I know this guy and he would probably kill you, unless you are Chuck Norris.

Lol I’m not chuck Norris but definitely know my way around

Archived