GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cammycam2 said:

Guys i think kmary is a great huy and all, and i love that hes an auburn tiger, but the dudes vision is so bad it hurts. I know theres not a lot there, but how do you repeatedly run into those bear hugs?

Zero vision. And it's so obvious. 

Get Kmart out of there. I like the guy, but he has 0 power against MSU front 7.  If Boobee is ready, put him in or put in Malik Miller or Asa Martin. Great 3 points though!

Just now, shabby said:

How any coach could possibly think Kam Martin is the answer is beyond me. its baffling

even Saquon couldnt be a productive runner when he had 2 defensive players meeting him at the LoS every single play lol. We do need to roll out a power back I agree but it isnt Kams fault

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Ya but probably was the right call. If we can get more than 3 then atleast it won’t be a 3-2 game?

If we can't pick up one foot then we're out of this game regardless

3 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

bouncing a 3rd and 1 outside, that won't help you stay on the field.  should have gone shivers

He's "learning" from the bench. What a waste of talent.

Well we have it on lock now as long as we don’t give up two safeties 😂

1 minute ago, ThereGoesDavis said:

I say this with respect... bench Kam Martin

amen brother Ben!

Does anyone really think we could have converted there? Not to be negative, but get a grip. I like going for it as much as the next guy, but we need to be realistic here

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

even Saquon couldnt be a productive runner when he had 2 defensive players meeting him at the LoS every single play lol. We do need to roll out a power back I agree but it isnt Kams fault

Dude he tried to stiff arm the guy instead of just diving forward. he easily had that 1st down. 

I have seen enough 3rd/4th and 1 feet stuffed for us this year.  Kick it everytime now IMO, at least during normal flow of game.  If we can move the pile then yes, go for it. 

Archived